[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Sorry. I was on vacation. Hope you get this soon. We are playing tonight at U of H. Pm me your phone number. I send out notifications faster like that.

Oh. And Welcome. To the Houston Scene

I live in Houston and the U of H gatherings sound cool. Hope sc is still arranged by the time I get to the Uni. (High school senior here) I'm a casual player btw.

Hey Maxi. Ill text you on friday on a head count for friday as well as post it here.

Whats up Kevin. Welcome. U of H this Friday in room 202.

If anyone is interested bello and I will be playing tomorrow at my place in Lake Jackson. I know its a drive but you guys are welcome to come and play, hang out whatever. Just give me a call for directions. 9792368552. Also I have the game for ps3 now as well. Please friend me if you havent yet. I need some practice.

Damn. Its times like this I miss my ride. :(

At least I have your number now.

Ggs to C-money and YiMaxi on Saturday. I know I leveled up a bit.

Games at U of H this Friday. Be there people! Tekken Arena is a month away!!!

Had fun at Tekken Arena, met lots of people. Hit me up whenever there's another one in Houston, and I'll be there.
It was nice to meet you! Your one of the few people I've seen that can consistently throw out that CS with ivy. Hopefully we'll get yo get some games in next time :)

It was nice to meet you! Your one of the few people I've seen that can consistently throw out that CS with ivy. Hopefully we'll get yo get some games in next time :)
Hey, it was nice to meet you too. Yea, I was nervous as hell at the touranment. CS seemed like my only option. I had a whole lot of set ups but when I walk through those doors, my mind went blink. But yea, most definitely we should get some matchs in. Im actually about to get an Xbox360 due to how dead SC is on PSN. If I do get one, my gamertag will be smartypants9567

Hey, it was nice to meet you too. Yea, I was nervous as hell at the touranment. CS seemed like my only option. I had a whole lot of set ups but when I walk through those doors, my mind went blink. But yea, most definitely we should get some matchs in. Im actually about to get an Xbox360 due to how dead SC is on PSN. If I do get one, my gamertag will be smartypants9567
It's those tournament nerves. It took me a while to get over them but you will with time. The more tournaments you go to the more experience you'll get under your belt and you'll forget all about it. I'll look you up when you get on live for sure.

Hello, I live in Houston and would like to play some other people to help shake the scrub off. What times do you guys do your sessions?

Back