[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

lol my post was in response to a txt msg from angel to hype shit up, and by no means was i attempting to state fact... or was i?

hype

ps - lol and amy is not top tier, i just use her as such

I shouldnt talk cause i lost againest you easy. I know but also i was a X Box player, barely was adapting to the ps3 style controller. Nori i have nothing againest you, you were the only one besides Mr. Cocks who didnt think they were to cool to talk. But man my skill there was nothing, do i think im better than you? Yes i do because your skills didnt show me anything i havent seen in the neighborhood buddy. All the same tatics and im sure i didnt impressive you. Big freakin deal, B Boy Tekken saying Devil whack is the "Crow" of SC, man ur high dude ur giving Devil Jim to much credit pal. Its Pasadena Town Square Nori, many talent rolled out of there but were underground players. Just recently we decided to get involved in the tournys. And to compare people on there tourny ranks is whack, anybody could be put againest scrubs and ride that train to the top. Need a better ranking system homie. You guys are San Antonio Grabbers man get some shirts done for the tournys k. Ya'll do ya'll but dont grab every time you get close, thats why i say what i do. If i wanted to go to a grab fest i'd go to the galleria and get grabbed all day. That list was whack to man, you were a decent guy didnt be all snob like the rest, thats why i didnt "socialize" because all the others had their heads up there ass but you and cocks. Chicken Wing come on man your to easy dude. It not worth it, talking about you could take all day. And i didnt stay after cause i had a first communion to be at which was more important. Its mostly going to devilJim putting down Houston area so to me all yall are scrubs. I dont mind a bad reputation, this area will come back for the skill we have not our talking cause we back it with a punch. Lol chicken wing scrubs ass nub dude. Talking trash only gets thing spiced up some i really mean it towards. If half asleep so hopes this makes sense. We should be at San Antonio August 14th so yall be ready to hand over the belt yall been keeping warm for us.

You guys are San Antonio Grabbers man get some shirts done for the tournys k. Ya'll do ya'll but dont grab every time you get close, thats why i say what i do. If i wanted to go to a grab fest i'd go to the galleria and get grabbed all day.

They beat you doing it though, right? Man thats bad mentality right there! I hope you guys come up to the Dallas Regional in a couple of weeks! It will be a good time and a chance for ya'll to play against some of the best Tex has and after the tourny, we'll make sure it's a good time as well.

Not saying grabbing is wrong at all, just 5 in a match is crazy. ill be the first to admit when i lose but when i get grabbed through the whole match is ludacris funky panda. We wont be able to make the Dallas one that day is booked up.

so when we getting these matches together? we have open invites from b-boy. Lets playtest some rounds... :p
I really want to see some of these pasadena guys get down ive playtested with them numourous times and would like to see someone take down JD_elite, not saying hes ubur leetzzzz but the guy is one of the best that I know. As far as bezboy goes hes pretty volitile himself if he can get over them jittas. B-boy your doing really good too for only playing for the short amount of time that you have at a competitive level, when you started you were getting pwned but about a week later I saw you pick up the game pretty quick. Probably all of them tekken skillz at work. After we get some rounds in then guys can talk shit if they wanna till then lets play.

Pasadena team fluffer

OK. Games at my place this Friday night. I will be serving Nacho's. Bring Drinks. Beer/Soda/What eva. Let me know so that I know how much to buy. Peace. PM me if you need directions. Peace.

I know KingAce. I know. lol

do i think im better than you? Yes i do because your skills didnt show me anything i havent seen in the neighborhood buddy.
I apologize for the above. I honestly do. I thought TX was getting new tournament style players, ready to learn and be good at this game. From what I understand, if somebody grabs too much, it's a problem. Your logic sounds more like a casual gamer than a tournament competitor. So again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm not used to reading the forums and seeing anybody complaining about grabbing too much. For tournaments, anything goes.

However, if you throw out moves halfway across the screen and completely miss, I can't help but punish it. If you throw out moves that are unsafe, again, I'm going to take advantage. I don't go to tournaments to impress people with fancy moves. When you are in tournaments with actual GOOD players (if you show up at TiT, you will see TX's best there), you will get thrown a lot. If you don't duck, they will go low all day. If you duck too much, they will use mids. It's a fighting game my man, it's not a script you follow. There is no honor in it. If you have a full bar of life and get Ringed Out, you deserve to lose. It's that simple. Ever since tournaments began for fighting games (we are talking about 15+ years), people have been judged by tournaments.

We don't have any championship belts cause we never claimed we were champions. However, none of you are ANY different than us. You don't just start posting on a forum and talk about "pasadena square mall" as if it's planet zero. I never heard of a single "great" player from that area. My goals are to win first place everytime, I show everybody respect when I play. You wont' see me making threads telling everybody to "retire" cause I'm taking over. I've placed nothing less than 3rd place in all but 1 tournament since SC4 came out. I've proved myself already, honestly. If all of Pasadena think they are better than everybody, trust me, nobody will lose any sleep.

I strongly recommend going to TiT (June 13th) in dallas. If you place top 5 there, you can say you are good. Not only will 99% of TX's best players be there, there will be VERY good out of town players also. It will be at least a 40 man tournament, maybe more. Prepare for that, do well, then you can brag. Until then, all of you guys are newcomers and need to prove yourselves. Claiming otherwise will not be taken seriously. Would you take somebody who plays street ball all day claiming he's better than the NBA's elite seriously? Hopefully not. If Bello comes, I would listen to him and try to learn from him. You can say what you want, but tourney jitters only take you so far. You need knowledge. I played BBoyTekken 20 matches (at least) after the tournament and had to tell him how to fight Cervantes, what to punish and when, etc. If what I did you have seen before, why didn't he know this?

I like how you had your post different a couple minutes ago then changed it now seeming to sound less of a jackass. *applause* I understand your take completely about the game having no honer and a win is a win, Some people are bugged by grabb spam etc but meh how else are you gonna learn. I am just done with this talk and cant wait to get some tourny play going. I'll put up a fight alright :)

I like how you had your post different a couple minutes ago then changed it now seeming to sound less of a jackass. *applause* I understand your take completely about the game having no honer and a win is a win, Some people are bugged by grabb spam etc but meh how else are you gonna learn. I am just done with this talk and cant wait to get some tourny play going. I'll put up a fight alright :)
I usually just hit submit before I proofread. I'm guilty, I admit it. First post was kind of harsh and even though you guys think I'm trying to be, I'm really not. I'm just telling you up front what people think when you come into a tournament scene already claiming you are better. I may be a dick, but I'm honest and will tell you straight up. Very few people did this w/me. Many just talked behind my back and I learned the hard way. I've been around long enough to see who's good at this game and who isn't. I don't believe in "choking" for 20 games.

And you are absolutely right: Grabbing is annoying, but it's the only way to learn. Again, all of you should get together, practice (and it's great you guys are starting something around houston, honestly, it's good) and do your best in tournaments, because no matter what anybody says, that's how you are judged. Nobody cares how many casuals you win against your buddies. They care about when you are in a strange setting and have to beat that guy in front of you, to just do it. If you lose, find out what you did wrong, don't pinpoint it on "cheap" tactics cause it makes the person sound like a scrub.

houston scrubs - dont sweat it, there was a time when the entire state of tx was as bad as yall... i owned everyone so badly and rubbed it in with a big smile on my face. this is what i do. i can talk shit to anyone in this state because my accomplishments in sc are unmatched. i see the same fire in your posts as i did with the sa and dallas folks years back. get sick

houston scrubs - dont sweat it, there was a time when the entire state of tx was as bad as yall... i owned everyone so badly and rubbed it in with a big smile on my face. this is what i do. i can talk shit to anyone in this state because my accomplishments in sc are unmatched. i see the same fire in your posts as i did with the sa and dallas folks years back. get sick

Ooh lol Ima woop your ass when we play., I dont even mind Nori cuz the guy has some valid points on things but you man are exactly what Ima look forward too crushing. Your going to see your not as good as you think, Im going to show you first hand. SO please be sure not to lose to a little ol scrub like me ;)

I don't believe in "choking" for 20 games.

Dude. You don't know me homie. I get nervous just play my peeps at my own house. In my own invironment. I was also playing in front of my Tekken peeps at Trashday. So believe what you want, but I know I am better from what I showed you at Trashday. Wise man onced said that playing the computer doesn't mean anything, and will end up developing bad habbits and it showed playing you. Like I said, you saw the worse of me.

About the whole Pasadena Mall deal. Why you keep bringing that up? That mall shouldn't even be considered a mall. It's a flea market with a Chick-fil-a. Pasadena is and alway's has been underground. Ever heard of the Wizard? That was the most underground shit around Texas. Every game for a quarter. TTT and Marvel were the hit's back then and it was only .25 cents to play. We are underground But we about to change that. We are out for blood.

Yo, Houston. Don't think that because people didn't really talk to you at a tournament, that they think they're better than you. We just don't know you. While I was there (I left right after tourney), I didn't see much effort to talk or "socialize" from any of you new players either. Really though, for me, I just get intent and focused on the matches going on (observing the comp, ya know?) and my own game.

That said, I look forward to playing you all some day. The more comp the better!

P.S. I will try to throw you AT LEAST 5 times in match. Know this! :)

I shouldnt talk cause i lost againest you easy. I know but also i was a X Box player, barely was adapting to the ps3 style controller. Nori i have nothing againest you, you were the only one besides Mr. Cocks who didnt think they were to cool to talk. But man my skill there was nothing, do i think im better than you? Yes i do because your skills didnt show me anything i havent seen in the neighborhood buddy. All the same tatics and im sure i didnt impressive you. Big freakin deal, B Boy Tekken saying Devil whack is the "Crow" of SC, man ur high dude ur giving Devil Jim to much credit pal. Its Pasadena Town Square Nori, many talent rolled out of there but were underground players. Just recently we decided to get involved in the tournys. And to compare people on there tourny ranks is whack, anybody could be put againest scrubs and ride that train to the top. Need a better ranking system homie. You guys are San Antonio Grabbers man get some shirts done for the tournys k. Ya'll do ya'll but dont grab every time you get close, thats why i say what i do. If i wanted to go to a grab fest i'd go to the galleria and get grabbed all day. That list was whack to man, you were a decent guy didnt be all snob like the rest, thats why i didnt "socialize" because all the others had their heads up there ass but you and cocks. Chicken Wing come on man your to easy dude. It not worth it, talking about you could take all day. And i didnt stay after cause i had a first communion to be at which was more important. Its mostly going to devilJim putting down Houston area so to me all yall are scrubs. I dont mind a bad reputation, this area will come back for the skill we have not our talking cause we back it with a punch. Lol chicken wing scrubs ass nub dude. Talking trash only gets thing spiced up some i really mean it towards. If half asleep so hopes this makes sense. We should be at San Antonio August 14th so yall be ready to hand over the belt yall been keeping warm for us.

well....i'm going to be nice about this

About the throws: learn to break them or duck them. Period. Funkpanda already said enough in regards to that little tactic.

And i only responded to your post because you are really sounding pretty stupid right now. In no way shape or form did i talk shit to you, i just basically stated facts. Just like everyone in this thread so far. It's ok for you to talk shit, but don't call out everyone. Nori failed to mention that i was the worse one of the SA bunch that used to talk shit to everyone and didn't prove anything. I've learned that that isn't going to get anywhere.

So, let's just put this out there right now. Pasadena vs. SA @ TiT. FT10 team Match.

Rob, Agustin, Nori, and myself. vs you, Elite, xero, and Mr. Cocks if you want.

So....imma keep it simple: Put up or shut up. :)

EDIT: didn't i beat you @ the tournament anyway....?

About the whole Pasadena Mall deal. Why you keep bringing that up?
Honestly, I could care less about it. BezBoy brought it up acting like it's supposed to be important. Overall, like Jim says, you guys have a lot of fire and that's good. Let's just hope you can translate it into wins. We all have to learn humility one day, hope you guys don't learn the hard way:(

Honestly, I could care less about it. BezBoy brought it up acting like it's supposed to be important. Overall, like Jim says, you guys have a lot of fire and that's good. Let's just hope you can translate it into wins. We all have to learn humility one day, hope you guys don't learn the hard way:(

word.

On another note. Seeing this IS the Pasadena thread and that we are the Houston Scene. Games at my crib Friday Night. Nacho's will be served, just please bring drinks. Let me know who's down. I need a head count to see how much to cook. Peace.

p.s. PAGE 3 BABY!

i'm tempted to go just to mash your head in.....but it's a 3 hr drive....

desicions.....I'll go if i can get someone to tag along

i'm tempted to go just to mash your head in.....but it's a 3 hr drive....

desicions.....I'll go if i can get someone to tag along

BRING IT! And Hopefully you figured your JF Timeing with Amy cause i saw you struggling at TrashDay!

Oh and uhh, bring something to drink too, K-thanks.

I suggest just making the trip to San Antonio and stay here for the weekend. BBoy, BezBoy (I'm going to refer to you as BestBuy until you beat me in a tournament. Plus, it's a way cooler name), Zero and JD Elite vs Myself, Agustin, Chickenshit and SA_Rob. We'll record it and put it on youtube. If you manage to beat us, trust me, it's a great start. However, I see myself fulfilling my lifelong dream of becoming batman before you guys, at your current level, beat us. I just don't see it happening.

Or if you REALLY want, we can have DevilJim and CNP come down from Austin also, so they can run a train on you all also. Then, after all the abuse is said and done, we can all go out and get drunk and we'll pay for your drinks. So let's recap:

-Come here for a weekend in june or july
-We'll pay for your drinks
-DevilJim and CNP will come also
-Regardless of what happens, you'll all get great practice
-You can all prove to us that you're not trashbuckets and what we saw was a fluke
-My mom works at a marriott so any marriott you go to in the country, you'll pay very little money. You can ask IceColdEdge and FunkPanda to confirm this (when they came to a tournament a few months ago, they paid VERY little for a courtyard marriott)

Sound good?

Back