[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Nori: I don't have to name Names home boy. I am a sore loser but I'm not afraid to say what other people say in the background. As far as my Reputation. Ask anybody. What's my catch phrase. "one more, one more" Win or lose. So it's all good baby.

As for your question, "show me where the tournament is rigged"
Answer: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_q65r5OnqSik/SonEHkhL6GI/AAAAAAAAACk/3H2lVR7IF14/s1600-h/SC4.gif

As far as your statement of you "never claimed you were great at Tekken". I don't have to go there. Browse through the past 35 pages and you will find it somewhere in there.

I never claimed I was the shit at SC. And that's pretty funny that when people give you props, you turn it against them saying that we worship you. That's why people think your a Prik. Like I said. I don't have to name names homie. Ask around and find out for yourself. I don't think your a bad person in life but your hidden colors show when you talk on these forums.

And one more thing. Let me fix that last part for you. You had half of it correct. When YOU enter a SoulCal tourney, not Tekken, they need to be on there A game. When I enter a tourney for a SC, Tekken, Marvel, BB, or anyother game, I really am another warm body to fill in the seat. I am a horrible Tourney player and I choke under the pressure. I'm not afraid to admit that. If maybe I would have more tourney experience, I wouldn't be such a horrible tourney player.

There that sounds about right.
I Believe in B-Boy at Tekken. 10 hit doom combo for life baby!!!! But once again i will correct myself...I heard some San Antonio names...that is all except yours. I will research what TOP Tekken players of HOUSTON/World Champions, think or have heard of you.

Remember baby its all fun and games right? (maybe some things i hear might not be what you want to hear once i do my research.)

But just in case why you need to know why I havent heard of SA maybe this is better Evidence.
http://www.mashharder.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5046

Listen to all and tell me if you hear SA mentioned once :) I mean we have Crow right?

Well put lil brother. But come on guy's. Let's keep it SC. Enough about this Tekken shit on 8Way. If and When we get back together for some casuals, we can all handle this. But until then. Let's drop it.

No need to do the reaserch lil bro. You showed enough. Or maybe I should post up that vid of GreatOne and Sweets when they...... nah. If Nori keeps on bitching about it, then we can shine the light. Untill then........

Games at my place from 7 - 11:30pm. What's up.

BBOY: Really? i mean REALLY??? come on. If you speak up for people in the BG, then why be the middleman that's going to get burned. I mean if it's Cakatk, his dumbass shouldn't be saying shit to begin.

Per your link:
1 . cakatk didn't even play in the tournament, so again, he shouldn't even be running his mouth
2 . San Antonio had 4 players on one side of the tournament. 4...yea if it was rigged, it was rigged to help YOU ALL out.

Whodat
SBG
Nori
SA Rob

3. there were 5 guys from your area, 3 on one set of 8 and 2 on the 2nd set.....

i mean come on...make sure YOUR people know what they're talking about before they even start talking

BBOY: All you did is post the link of the bracket. I still fail to see how I rigged it to win. If giving most people a first round bye and not myself is rigged, I guess I'm guilty. As CW kindly pointed out, yet again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Best Buy doesn't think it was rigged, and I'm sure others don't (unless they are sore losers, like you). You admited you are a sore loser, and that's what this is all stemming from. It was all fun and jokes until you called me a cheater, now it's not fun and jokes anymore, now it's you being a scumbag.

-Feel free to look through 35 pages where I said I was great at Tekken. I never claimed I was. Sorry, another failed attempt at attacking me.

-I don't get into he said/she said unless I name names. That seems to be the only thing you do, provide gossip about what other people "might" have said to you in private. If I'm going to use something in an argument, I'll use a name. I am very well liked in the community, that's why I'm always invited to gatherings after tourneys and asked to come socially. If a couple of sore losers from pasadena (not even sure who but I'm pretty sure it's not jd/bez/cmoney) think I'm a prick, who cares, cause they probably don't know me.

-What true colors are you talking about? I waited an hour and a half for whodat to finish training, called half of SA to find the fight ONLY pasadena wanted to watch, then invited you ALL back to my home and this is how you act? I also gave Dallas my family discount for a hotel. You are pretty fucking ingrateful, wow

-Why would I possibly care what greatone/sweets think about me? I have never met them in my life, so if you want to make another silly video or post something they did, who gives a shit? That's your problem angel, when people call YOU out for YOUR bullshit, you start calling to the troops for help. If you are going to do that, at least make sure these are people that met me AT LEAST once, let's use some common sense.

C-Money: I said, very clearly, was they know who I am. I never said I was great at tekken. However, since I went to nearly every single DR tourney, the houston/dallas/austin top players know who I am, that's what I said. As far as TOP SA players, nope, not one of them. Go to tekkenzaibatsu, go to the houston thread and ask about SA players, pretty simple. And thank you for posting your source, now I see the confusion:)

BBoy I have to admit I'm really shocked by this. I can't think of anyone in the entire Houston scene that would say Nori rigged the brackets except for Cox. Now don't get me wrong, I like Cox despite what everyone says about him on the forums. I think he's hilarious and me and him go way back. But he's definitely wrong about Nori as a gamer. Come on BBoy, you know I think you're a cool dude. I can't agree with you on this though. Don't be the spokesman for people that don't have to nuts to say how they really feel about another man. I know you're not like that. They're throwing bricks and hiding their hands. Don't help them out.

As for the brackets, I really don't see anyone else that Nori could have played that would have possibly knocked him out except for ICE. And if ICE didn't lose to Dan, Nori would have fought him but that's not Nori's fault. So forget the rumors and just answer the question. Who else should Nori have had to fight to legitimately win that tournament?

BBoy I have to admit I'm really shocked by this. I can't think of anyone in the entire Houston scene that would say Nori rigged the brackets except for Cox. Now don't get me wrong, I like Cox despite what everyone says about him on the forums. I think he's hilarious and me and him go way back. But he's definitely wrong about Nori as a gamer. Come on BBoy, you know I think you're a cool dude. I can't agree with you on this though. Don't be the spokesman for people that don't have to nuts to say how they really feel about another man. I know you're not like that. They're throwing bricks and hiding their hands. Don't help them out.

As for the brackets, I really don't see anyone else that Nori could have played that would have possibly knocked him out except for ICE. And if ICE didn't lose to Dan, Nori would have fought him but that's not Nori's fault. So forget the rumors and just answer the question. Who else should Nori have had to fight to legitimately win that tournament?
I guess since I didn't put sa/austin in 1 bracket and give pasadena an easy route to the top, it must have been rigged?

Don't bother trying to figure it out. Nobody with a brain thinks the bracket was rigged Brandon, he's just being a sore loser and as always, a massive lack of understanding when it comes to fighting games and communities (considering I've ran 25+ tourneys in the past 6 years).

They're throwing bricks and hiding their hands. Don't help them out.

Well I'm a take your advice here but I'm atleast going to make my voice heard. No matter how much of Susan's respect is on the line. lol.

As for your question. Certainly not me or Bez. Though Me and him were the one's talking the most mess to. But still. After Me and Bez, he was already from the looks of it goin to place top 3. Long, from what I heard, was just picking up the game. I'm only a year old on SC. And Bez is a Random Mall Scrub. LOL. So I'm a drop it. I don't care how much respect I loss as a gamer from Susan. I don't care who he mails on Facebook asking how the Pasadena scene can put up with me. It was all fun and games. Tourney is over and I'm just waiting to see how well he does on the next tourney. His opinion about me as a person doesn't matter to me. Everybody is entitled to there own. As long as I have won your heart, I can sleep well at night. Good luck to all of yall. Wish I could make it but Halloween is more important to me than a SC tourney. Plus it doesn't give me enough time to work on T6. >=(

BBOY, you act all bad ass on the forums, then you start texting me "hi" and "Uh, I'm just playing with you" and "I still love you" last night. Dude, grow up and then people will take you seriously. You are 100% wrong about the bracket being rigged, and even worse, you accuse me w/out justification and then are not even man enough to admit you fucked up.

Yeah, I talked to Bez and asked how on earth he puts up w/you, cause to me, it's a mystery. From now on, like I told him, we're on hi/bye status. I see you at a tourney, what's up, that's it. I see you leave, have a safe drive back, bye. Don't joke around w/me, cause we're not buddies, and when somebody says you disrespected them, you should fix it and not act like you are 12 years old seeking the approval of your peers. Brandon/SBG/I asked how several times how you would have done it better. You won't admit it, but you actually think I was supposed to set myself up against the best players, who happen to be from sa, minus ICE who's from Dallas. You and Bez were talking TONS of shit that you can beat me, you both had a chance and you didn't. So it's rigged cause I backed up what I said and beat you? You are the epitome of a sore loser.

When you go to tourneys, people are going to be spread out, just like mashfest. Bracket is right there, until you can come up w/something concrete, don't accuse me of anything when I did nothing but run a tourney, wait 2 hours for a competitor, call around sa to make sure the fight was on, then invited you guys back to my house. You are beyond ingrateful.

JD: Oct 26th

Does this mean your goin to erase me off your myspace??? =(

NooO!! Not the Myspace!!! Caaaahh!!

Well on the plus side I'm watching The Tyra show and there showing some girl getting a Colonic. For those of you that dont know what a Colonic is it's when they put a tube in your ass and suck your shit out. Hot huh?

NooO!! Not the Myspace!!! Caaaahh!!

Well on the plus side I'm watching The Tyra show and there showing some girl getting a Colonic. For those of you that dont know what a Colonic is it's when they put a tube in your ass and suck your shit out. Hot huh?

OMG I'm watching the SAME THING!!!

shit pulled out. gross. quite opposite of having ur shit pushed in like this guy
lol @ this bracket rigging shit... all i have to say is this... if i was as bad as you bboy (u know ur skunk shit on the game) i would def rather be in the top bracket. just calling it as i see it

1.5 weeks left until greatness releases. hype

oh my 2 cents on the San Antonio Tekken Scene:
Show me a pasadena name in any of the following lists...
May 2009...
Last Trashday Results
Tekken Tag
1. electrical steve - Houston
2. luis2001 - Houston
3. TMO - Houston
4. crow - Houston
5. nm3 - Houston
5. jody - San Antonio

Tekken 5:DR
1. djkor (anna) - Houston
2. crow (steve) - Houston
3. vick (steve) - Houston
4. electrical steve (hei) - Houston
5. neox (anna) - Houston
5. knicks (raven) - San Antonio

Tekken in san antonio died when Diversions Game Room died... and if you don't know about diversions in San Antonio You really haven't been in the competitive scene long enough to know what you're talking about :)

Have a good day!

Well put Rob. That should say enough about that debate. BTW, can I count on your help running the brackets for the ATX tournament?

Rob, don't help w/the brackets! Last time you ran the brackets, I got accused of cheating! So when I win this next tournament, if you run the brackets, it means I cheated again so DON'T DO IT!

Back