[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

I won't be able to make this, family decided to visit Hpuston during Thanksgiving Instead. Maybe I can play casuals with you guys then.
Sorry.

Tonight at GameGuys Houston. Its Payback Thursdays. We have a stream station people! Its time to show the world what you're made of. From 7pm to 1am or later. Free to hang out. $5 to play. BYOB. let's get that last minute practice in for Saturdays tourney.

Hey guys I'm in the Lake Jackson, TX area and although this place seems pretty barren of SC players, I'd love to know if anyone that is good at SC is in my area. I'm sooo tired of just being one of those online players.
I don't believe it. I've only been looking for anyone to play with locally for a decade lol. I'd love to play some games with you. I like SC the best but I'll play marvel, SF, whatever if you like. Working crazy hours on nights at the moment for a few more weeks. I have Saturdays off though. Hit me up on here, xbl, psn, or text (9792368552). If I don't hear anything soonish I'll send out a message when I'm free.

I don't believe it. I've only been looking for anyone to play with locally for a decade lol. I'd love to play some games with you. I like SC the best but I'll play marvel, SF, whatever if you like. Working crazy hours on nights at the moment for a few more weeks. I have Saturdays off though. Hit me up on here, xbl, psn, or text (9792368552). If I don't hear anything soonish I'll send out a message when I'm free.
I'll PM you.

For my none FB followers

What's up Ladies and Gents. GameGuys Houston and AMPed Up Customs is Bringing the Hype for the FGC this new year!!! We have a few announcements.

First off. We will be sponsoring a few players for our 2014 League of Fighters tournament series. As well as for this years Texas Showdown tournament in April and the GameGuy's Tournament at the Houston Arcade Expo in November. EVERYBODY will have a chance to qualify. The main 3 games that will be sponsored are SSF4:AE2012, UMVC3, and TTT2. Depending on how our Thursday nights proceed, we may sponsor for the whole line up at Texas showdown. It's all up to you.

GameGuy's 2014 League of Fighters tournament series continues on 1/12/2014 and 1/19/2014.
GameGuy's will throw $200 dollars to the pot which will be split depending on each games turn outs. It's up to you all. All you guy's have to do is Show Up.

1/12/2014 will have UMvC3, TTT2, and KI
1/19/2014 will have SSFVAE2012, SCV, and Injustice
These Tournaments will Start at 9 pm or later. Pizza and drinks will be served. We will sponsor players for each of these tournaments. It's all up to YOU!

Qualifications: for Sponsorship and Bonus pot money are as follows.

1st and for most. We must have at least 20 people show up on Payback Thursday's. Not just to hang out. 20 People to pay and play.

2nd. And this is the fun part. We will be having weekly tournaments on Thursday nights. Streamed to show that SuperArcade isn't the only hot spot in the the world. Tournaments will start at 10 pm and will be completely FREE! Winners will be place into a point system. 1st place will win 3 points, 2nd will win 2 points and 3rd will win 1 point. Placers will only be determined on the bracket. If it's a 10 man tourney, then only 1st place will win points. If we can get a 15 man bracket, 1st and 2nd will win points and if we can get 20 man bracket we will ad a 3rd place.

All points will be tallied up and announced the Friday before each game via Facebook/Website/Text. Points will not be erased after the January tournaments. They will continue to tally up till TX Showdown. After TX Showdown, the points will be cleared. Then the tournament series will lead up to the Tournament at Houston's Arcade Expo. 1st place will of course be sponsored into the monthly tournies but it will all depend on you, Houston's FGC to determine if we will sponsor the 2nd and 3rd players. Show us support and will return the favor. :)

Feed back is always welcomed. We hope this brings out the Competitive fighter in all of us and want to compete for some Awsome prizes. If not, just show up for Fun! Support your Culture. Let's show what Houston is made of in 2014.

Let's start it up strong this Thursday at Payback. We have 1 Xbone with KI so let's see all this new blood. Let's see the Fierce competitiveness. Let's see the Support.

GameGuys Houston, AMPed Up Customs. Game on!!!

Tonight. Starts our free sponsorship tournaments. Starting at 10pm. Payback Thursdays. $5 to play. From 7pm to 1am or later. Free to chill. BYOB. Show us what you got. At GameGuys Houston. Let's go.

SCV has been confirmed to me. Gameguys and AMPed up Customs will sponsor players but we must have an 8 man bracket for Thursday night ranbats. Sorry Smarty. You should at least show up these next couple of weeks to get some matches in

GreatOne has disappeared.

Zodo. Where u at?

Back