How to be "The realest nigga"

Alex.J

[14] Master
As you all know, sean ruben aka @Xeph calls himself "the realest nigga". How did he achieve this? I'll break it down for you.

Step 1. Make sure to physically threaten people online over a videogame with no chance of following through with it.

Step 2. Have an unplanned kid at an early age and break ties with the mother. Then go around claiming to be good with women.

Step 3. Say the phrase, "imma go to the mall and do some hood nigger shit". Yes, he actually said that.

Step 4. Claim to be hard and a thug. Then write emo poetry.

Step 5. Have circle of buddies online you cry to constantly. Use them as a support system for when someone doesn't call xeph the best. He has emotional support.

Step 6. Seek constant approval online and make sure to do 20 more thunderdomes than any else. Because xeph desperately craves attention and so should you.

Step 7. Be sure to 100% not black. Being "the realest nigga" isn't about being real or black. It's about being a gigantic joke other people can laugh at. Because wannabes are funny.

money.jpg

envy
[ ˈenvē ]
NOUN
noun: envy · plural noun: envies

1. a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck:

I'd say that covers the OP. Lying, cheating, and stealing can only get you so far.

The proper term to use here would be carnal instead of ese, since carnal means brother or close friend/relative who is like a brother.

yeah, my circle of friends tend to use Primo. since that means cousin.

The proper term to use here would be carnal instead of ese, since carnal means brother or close friend/relative who is like a brother.

Oh...ok I'll make sure to remember that for next time

Bueno Historia carnal

Back