How to port Soul Calibur III: Arcade Edition to PS2

Ian

[10] Knight
Ah, not quite what I meant. In smash bros, there are codes that modify the universal character engine and the locations of where portraits appear on the selection screen-- I thought that was what you meant.

TopazHacker

The Unknown Soul
Ah, not quite what I meant. In smash bros, there are codes that modify the universal character engine and the locations of where portraits appear on the selection screen-- I thought that was what you meant.
The way that the Screen works is this:
Every slot has a UCM ID attached to them that loads other thigs alongside with variables such as isRingOutable.
And the memory cards do too have a UCM that causes another window to pop up.
Knowing this, with the right file, I can even make Night Terror playable.

Arctertre

[01] Neophyte
From trying to make it work and reading about it, it appears Cd Dvd Gen cannot be installed on newer 64bit OSes but already installed, portable versions of the program still work.
Sorry to beg, but could someone upload their copy of the program to keep this guide future-proof for a bit longer?

TopazHacker

The Unknown Soul
From trying to make it work and reading about it, it appears Cd Dvd Gen cannot be installed on newer 64bit OSes but already installed, portable versions of the program still work.
Sorry to beg, but could someone upload their copy of the program to keep this guide future-proof for a bit longer?
Use ImgBurn.