How to port Soul Calibur III: Arcade Edition to PS2

From trying to make it work and reading about it, it appears Cd Dvd Gen cannot be installed on newer 64bit OSes but already installed, portable versions of the program still work.
Sorry to beg, but could someone upload their copy of the program to keep this guide future-proof for a bit longer?

Use ImgBurn.

ALRIGHT, After 2 years I finally was able to port the Arcade Edition character select screen to the PS2 version of the game.
As I feared, however, the selection screen is in the executable. However, it is heavily modable.
[Do not mind Inferno, he likes to stick around.]
1597410894344.png

Last edited:
I'm aware about the fanmade ps2 port people made. But for those who want to check out what is exclusive to the Arcade Version, is there even a reliable download source left? Because as you guys probably know, emuparadise has long since been shut down(thanks nintendo). So you can't get it there anymore.

I'm aware about the fanmade ps2 port people made. But for those who want to check out what is exclusive to the Arcade Version, is there even a reliable download source left? Because as you guys probably know, emuparadise has long since been shut down(thanks nintendo). So you can't get it there anymore.
EmuParadise is still alive. You can get stuff from there using a workaround script.
Google is your best friend.

Frame Input Data between AE and Vanilla is 100% compatible. Replacing Vanillla FID with AE versions, if no new moves are present, do not break the game in any way whilst changing stuffs.

Example, Xianghua's GWC (Great Wall Cancel) is removed.

I've just found out that Hwang and Li Long have some new pre-battle and victory quotes that are enabled by File9.pkg in the 3D model, although they do not function correctly when imported into the PS2 version. The characters will lose those quotes if you try.

The Characters part of the first post was updated because of that: the characters's 3D models with the English battle screams in File9.pkg are now listed.

Last edited:
Back