How to port Soul Calibur III: Arcade Edition to PS2

Um Yoshimitsu and Ivy aren't crashing my emulator! EXCUSE ME!?
IDK I don't know what happened XD

Attachments

• 2017-12-31.png
    2017-12-31.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 314
  • 2017-12-31 (4).png
    2017-12-31 (4).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 275
Okay I'm confused so there's 3 versions of arcade edititon Which go buy A,B, and C
So looking on Emuparadise there is SC31002-NA-A key, NA-A disc and then SC31001-NA-A key, NA-B disc has no one uploaded ver.C???
Or has it been taken down as OOfMATIC has ver.C of the files at one point, cause as of now I'm hunting for ver.C kind of curious of what was in it possible story mode???

Hey, check this out... here's a very brief video I made showing 2 changes to Voldo's moves in SCIII AE...
I hope to re-publish the movelist soon as I'm due to receive an Arcadia magazine with the AE commands!

I got the PS2 AE mods (3 versions), but doubt I would be allowed to upload them here.

Hey, check this out... here's a very brief video I made showing 2 changes to Voldo's moves in SCIII AE...
I hope to re-publish the movelist soon as I'm due to receive an Arcadia magazine with the AE commands!

I got the PS2 AE mods (3 versions), but doubt I would be allowed to upload them here.

Can send me version C???

Also while searching for version C I stumbled upon this apparently PCSX2 is somewhat compatible with Namco System 246 BIOS

Attachments

• 2018-01-01.png
    2018-01-01.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 423
Also while searching for version C I stumbled upon this apparently PCSX2 is somewhat compatible with Namco System 246 BIOS
I remember they tried to mess with that but couldn't get it to work in the end.

It's not called version C. There was:
SC3 AE PS2 V3-0.ISO
SC3 AE PS2 V3-1.ISO
SC3 AE PS2 V3-2.ISO

I can't remember where I downloaded it from, but attached is the readme file.

Attachments

• Readme.txt
    91.4 KB · Views: 323
When they are not playing each other, does Ivy/Yoshi's AE movesets actually work even though their opponents are invisible? I don't actually know any of their AE moves to test... (see my wanted topic)

When they are not playing each other, does Ivy/Yoshi's AE movesets actually work even though their opponents are invisible? I don't actually know any of their AE moves to test... (see my wanted topic)
They work, Ivy and Yoshi can't vs each other the emulator crashes if they do, I guess the emulator can take so much TLB misses

Back