Humans are fucked.

Yo senzait: Yeah, cause you know since you're a stranger on the internet typing in text there's no way I could have thought you were being serious and made a mistake? Take a chill pill. You'll notice that I didn't stoop to personal insults in what I wrote, unlike in your response. Bravo though, if I quote how in your post you compared morality and manliness then I'm kind of proving your point. Just reread it, you'll figure it out. If you want people to realize that your joking though it helps to actually be funny. Give it a shot.

Yo Vincent: thanks for the big compliment, I love Sheldon from big bang theory. Although I often think I would strangle him if I was his roommate, so maybe being compared to him is not such a good thing, haha. Good catch on it's vs its as well. PS I'm in Toronto this week, I hope you make one of the gatherings so we can play.

Well Nirf I thought anyone with basic reasoning would realize that a person saying "auto aim sniper" wasn't being serious, but maybe my expectations of common knowledge are too high. I guess the LOL after it wasn't an obvious cue either. And you did insult my intelligence by re-quoting and ridiculing my intended joke; If you don't see that as stooping to personal insults again I insist that your perceptive capabilities are limited.
Oh and please quote me on how I compared morality and manliness in my post because to me it looks like two different sentences relating to a similar topic.

Explain, how exactly is an apple alive?
That's actually a quote from somewhere else.

However, with regards to alive. If you were to plant an apple theoretically you could get an apple tree, right? It's sort of a weird comparison because plants and animals have different concepts of death. At what point is a plant considered "dead" and so on. It's rather obvious with an animal, death occurs when it stops moving. With a plant when does death occur? When the apple is cut off? When it rots? When you cut the apple in half?

Probably a better example would be bean sprouts.

You know, I've wondered how many chickens' deaths have fed me. And on other occasions, I've tried to think of all the truly non-living things that are consumed (I could only really think of water). Whether through necessity or gluttony, a fact of life is that life feeds on life....there's really no way around it.

If I could live off of eating pussy, there'd be a loooooot of trembling legs.

That's actually a quote from somewhere else.

However, with regards to alive. If you were to plant an apple theoretically you could get an apple tree, right? It's sort of a weird comparison because plants and animals have different concepts of death. At what point is a plant considered "dead" and so on. It's rather obvious with an animal, death occurs when it stops moving. With a plant when does death occur? When the apple is cut off? When it rots? When you cut the apple in half?

Probably a better example would be bean sprouts.
A better question is, who cares? Animals aren't plants. Otherwise, you could extend your argument to bacteria and other single celled organisms. You kill things from breathing alone...

A better question is who cares? Animals aren't plants. Otherwise, you could extend your argument to bacteria and other single celled organisms.

I certainly don't, I just say that to mess with them.

That said, it would be both hilarious and sad to see someone petitioning for bacteria's rights.

senzait, stop getting all butthurt. I didn't ridicule your joke or insult your intelligence in my first post, I thought you were being serious I had a raised eyebrow reaction. The rest of the post was directed at you and was completely civil. The second post I make a joke about your joke not being funny after you've repeatedly called me stupid. That's all. Chill out.

I actually had the part written about how your post implies a connection between manliness and morality but I deleted it, there's no point I'm not enjoying this and don't want to continue this back and forth.

Nirf you should at least watch the whole video.

But yea, it not like im gonna stop eating meat. But i agree that we should at least try to make it so that animals suffer as little as possible.

Who knew a thread about animal suffering would bring me so much amusement.

Lol actually I think you deserve props chaos, if you hadn't posted that video we wouldn't have 6 pages of amusing crap to read and laugh to. I will try to skim the video. You going to be around for some casuals in the next week? Eli and OOF are both organizing stuff.

I just had medium rare rib eyes steaks for dinner..... and let me tell you..it was..
assdasdasasdasdasdasdsad.jpg

MMM-MMMM BITCH!

Again the way they deal with animals is wrong. Aside from that Idle I think you are wrong to say animals aren't intelligent enough. There's an elephant that can paint paintings, but Its vocal cords haven't developed enough to allow it the ability to communicate the way we do, and yet Ms Tennessee can give a speech like that and well you know. Its not about intelligence there, more or less anatomy.

Notice they all communicate in the way their vocal cords have developed a cow moos a duck quacks etc. And that is speech to them. To animals we could be the idiots. We just have opposable thumbs.

I think that it wouldn't kill them to not chuck the chicks, or break the cows leg to make it move. The mass production of meat however I can live with. but I mean harming them for no good reason is what annoys me.

Vegetarians is what happens when you take libido and love of life out of people.

New World Order.
MKULTRA
CIA
9/11 TRUTH

just kidding people who believe in conspiracy theories are retarded

I think at the end of the day most people find comfort by turning away from an important issue or in one case showing devotion towards an unfair political system. Soon water will be everyone's problem & only then will we seperate the essentials from the actual "goods"

Y'all bitches done watched Zeitgeist a hundred times and now you have a doctorate in International Relations and shit.
On the real, y'all need to quit trippin' like some buster ass punks.
I'ma be sippin' bottled water, throwin' the bitch ass bottle into the ho ass lake and get me some motherfucking cornbread and maybe another bottled water 'cause the cornbread do make a motherfucker's mouth dry, on the real.

My favorite part of the cornbread though is when you got some hot/sweet mixed barbecue sauce left over on your plate from the ribs (don't take the tips off, ho.) and you mop that shit up while it collaborates with your cornbread and shit, the slaw sauce is gettin' in the mix. Shit is wild as fuck, almost like an acid trip of flavor just exploding on your palate--some Bill Nye shit. Cornbread does some crazy things to a mothafucka's mind.

Then you got a clean plate and you don't throw no gristle to the dogs, you just chew on that shit until you're good and cured of the itis. The itis is some crazy shit, too. Fucks your stomach up and shit, makin' you all tired and shit. They should make a windows movie maker documentary about the illuminati making barbecue so good so you'll eat too much and have the itis and be complacent when they try and take all your land. Y'all saltine mothafuckas would be trippin' about that shit.

Anyway busters, I'm fixin' to do work on my ladyfriend's clitoral region with my tongue motions. Why don't you write your next junior college research paper on that, buster?

last night at work i was thinking about this thread. i hate you all for poisoning my brain.

anyway i figured i'd post a picture of my "happenings".

11%2B-%2B1

take that, cow!

I once told senzait he has no sense of humour. This is funny, lol.

how dare you insult senzait. this is punishable by death in many places.

Back