I feel like all I see are ugly created characters.

Yeah some of the costumes ar really crap/boring and a lot of then just look like a big joke, but I guess some people need that so they don't scream and throw their controler at the screen, I know I do....

I was fighting this Japanese person who made a girl in a swim suit using Siegfreids weapon, I got 2 perfects on then and they pulled out there connection, sigh... that was wanna the moments when I wanted to throw my controler at the screen in a fit of rage, but my TV's to expensive and I really can't afford another...

I've seen a few neat customs in online play. Last night I played a guy who had a "bee" themed Astaroth CAS, which was pretty cool. The same guy also had a Nightmare CAS that used the horn parts on his forearm to simulate malfestation. Of course, I also fought a Devil Jin with a diaper and a purple afro and nothing else, so you take what you get, lol.

I main Hilde and a friend mains Viola, so we tried to make Hilde look like Viola and Viola look like Hilde...

With the limited parts we have, that didn't really work =\ But I have a cool ball floating over my shoulder, so all is well!

I main Hilde and a friend mains Viola, so we tried to make Hilde look like Viola and Viola look like Hilde...

With the limited parts we have, that didn't really work =\ But I have a cool ball floating over my shoulder, so all is well!

Some friends and I had some Cassamy, Amyphael, Mitsumitsu, Yoshirugi, etc combinations. We found it a bit tough to match up some of the cast now. :\

Some friends and I had some Cassamy, Amyphael, Mitsumitsu, Yoshirugi, etc combinations. We found it a bit tough to match up some of the cast now. :\

I tried to make a a character worthy of Yoshimitsu's whackiness and called him Mitsuyoshi

It didn't work as well as I hoped, but at least he looks SORTA zany :P

That might be the most entertaining combination of CAS & playstyle I've ever seen, even if the character itself is pretty hideous.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

The hideous thing. (just for fun)

Back