I feel like all I see are ugly created characters.

Rydellio

[08] Mercenary
Its either, no kind of effort. Or too many patterns.
My theory is
1 color = Bad
2 colors = possibly good
3+ colors = If they look nice, then they're good.
Just my thoughts. :)
*I am referring to people that I play online. if you were wondering.*

Yeah, all these CaS seem WAY too generic and when you do find a "unique" one their are about 10 copies of it from other people. I aslo don't consider making characters from video games qualifies for good CaS.

I myself got tired of the whole system after making Dante and Virgil because their are millions of people who thought exactly what I thought so I just changed me aPat's color scheme and called it a day.

I haven't played online yet (don't have it lol) but I can imagine how a lot of the characters would look. I mean, SCIV had a big array of less though. I think the worst in Soul Calibur IV were the people who colored the WHOLE outfit in one solid color. Totally not pleasing to the eye.

Right now in Soul Calibur 5, I've only made a few characters (Probably around 9) and with each, I've taken my time and carefully picked stickers & patterns that I felt would work on my designs. I have to say, it's a little tougher in this game for me with the large array of stickers and patterns but I'm trying. I think the best creation I made so far was my new character Valon who is a bounty hunter. :D

I'll have to post some pictures of mine soon. lol

I've fought so many d#!@ girls..... so... many....

It seems XBL players have some seriously repressed transgender fantasies.

We need a CaS purity "sobriety" test.

Basically:

1) Have you put elongated objects in the wrong places and played the character online?
1aa) Do you have a pre-op yet passable transgender you main online?
1ab) Do you have a crush on them?

2) Do you think the Sphere is in CaS parts solely to be used as a ball gag?

3) Have you used the Apples to simulate bare breasts?

4) Do you think the heart was intended to be placed between characters legs for that outrageous-yet-fashionable camel toe from Hell?

5) DP is normally used for SF notation, but do you use it to mark CaS for the adult film industry reason?

Not sure if serious......

But yes. I've fought a character with at least one or more of the qualifications above. I wasn't sure how to word the CaS I encountered that actually had blood leaking out of her shorts, but that also happened.

I never play online, so I've never encountered these things. I'm also apparently not creative enough to imagine them for myself @_@

The only one I saw was a pantsless guy with a Raccoon tail between his legs, and he plays Dampierre and the only move he'd use was the tackle...

This is missing too many of 4's parts to allow me to create a character pleasing enough to my eyes. .-. No Huayin Dress, Princess Dress (but they included the gloves...), no Belle or Night Butterfly parts, Kitty Sash, a severe lack in astaroth and voldo-style masks... no voldo-based undergarments. That's just the short list. PLENTY of ridiculous-looking, ill-fitting junk to work with, though. Just nothing that can be deemed as beautiful or attractive (especially for the men... there is NO footwear that looks good on a non-armored character). Also, the lack of weapons is a drag. Yes, you can recolor them BUT Tira no longer has Ixion... the shape was great. Similar to her main weapon but this can't be recolored in SC5 so ugh.

Made a few interesting characters despite this, though. Was also able to remake an SC3 character, partially, since they brought the proper dress back. The "extra" parts are nice. Wish they could have patterns or stickers attached, though. Also wish the non-extra were adjustable on the x, y and z scale and axis... to remedy that issue of floating belts and whatnot.

You haven't seen mine then. I'm proud of themm but I too though feel as though most of the CAS creations online are just random, uncreative or just trollish. I personally love fighting people who put effort into it, even in Quick battle. I mean thats what the mode's for. Its just the community generally makes fun of it having no imagination. I'm a little creeped out seeing Rapheal in a mini shirt and tubetop.... nothing else. (under the skirt.)
This is missing too many of 4's parts to allow me to create a character pleasing enough to my eyes. .-. No Huayin Dress, Princess Dress (but they included the gloves...), no Belle or Night Butterfly parts, Kitty Sash, a severe lack in astaroth and voldo-style masks... no voldo-based undergarments. That's just the short list. PLENTY of ridiculous-looking, ill-fitting junk to work with, though. Just nothing that can be deemed as beautiful or attractive (especially for the men... there is NO footwear that looks good on a non-armored character). Also, the lack of weapons is a drag. Yes, you can recolor them BUT Tira no longer has Ixion... the shape was great. Similar to her main weapon but this can't be recolored in SC5 so ugh.
Too many generic parts were recycled from SC3 and the best looking clothes always go to the default characters, which is obvious but even still. Some pieces in broken destiny aren't even in this game to my knowledge. It doesnt help though them offering us silly stuff for DLC. The least they have right now are the add on accessories which that of all things needs more content. It was atleast saved though with the detailed adjustibility they added like tattoo angling, playment and size though. If the creation mode was anything like SC4's still, I'd nover touch it.
Mine aren't repressed, I have no trouble admitting it! =D

The only male CaS I've made that I play is Hildo, Hilde's long-lost nine-foot-tall kilt-wearing brother-in-law.

I cant make men, they bodies are too ugly and old. I want to make realistically proportioned Teens but cant because of all the meat on them even without muscle mass.

Back