iCS/CS and SS information

It's not humanly possible to do it that fast.
That or its a KOF player doing it, haha.

Also, advice please: to do CS on stick I do 2 1/4 counter clockwise full circles from the two position and 66 to fire. My problem is that on a stick its noisy as fuck and mixing it up with 2A+B just doesn't work as my opponent hears the buffer and 2As me. =(

Help?

Below 2 pic is for success ics input in 1P & 2P, you can see there have many rubbish direction but ics still come out. (you can see the video for stick input in my previous reply)...........
220332rhrvytu5zrcj0guv.jpg

22034251n558r5rx5px7qt.jpg

Attachments

• 220332rhrvytu5zrcj0guv.jpg
    220332rhrvytu5zrcj0guv.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 22034251n558r5rx5px7qt.jpg
    22034251n558r5rx5px7qt.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 217
I updated the first post with the following information:

CS (Calamity Symphony) - 28284666B+G
  • 75 DMG
  • 93 DMG with Clean Hit
  • 85 DMG (backthrow)
  • 106 DMG with Clean Hit (backthrow)
iCS (Instant Calamity Symphony) - i28284666B+G
  • 85 DMG
  • 95 DMG (backthrow)
  • 106 DMG with Clean Hit
  • 118 DMG with Clean Hit (backthow)
SS (Summon Suffering) - A+G, A+B+K (requires 50% Critical Gauge's meter)
  • 65 DMG
  • 75 DMG (backthrow)
  • 81 DMG with Clean Hit
  • 95 DMG with Clean Hit (backthrow)
CE (Acausal Paradox) - 236236A+B+K (requires 100% Critical Gauge's meter)
  • 100 DMG
I had to double check everything. iCS with Clean Hit (Backthrow) was so annoying, I got about 5 or 6 iCS before the clean hit finally activated. I wanted to see 118 DMG with my own eyes. So sweet.

Also added the video by Critical_Finish.

Looks like they gain the same amount of meter for getting hit by CS as you do for landing it rather than 2x as much post-patch.

I have a question for u guys . Since patch is out is iCS more easy to do. Because I don't know if it's me that is getting better or I'm lucky but I can do iCS very often. Maybe 6-7/10 I know that've praticed a lot but before the patch I couldn't even do it 1 time on 10 try.

I have a question for u guys . Since patch is out is iCS more easy to do. Because I don't know if it's me that is getting better or I'm lucky but I can do iCS very often. Maybe 6-7/10 I know that've praticed a lot but before the patch I couldn't even do it 1 time on 10 try.
lol i cant do it in 1/100 no matter how fast i go cs comes out i dont understand

You are surely getting better, because iCS wasn't touched in the last patch

EDIT: I forgot that iCS now builds less opponent meter when landed :P

yeah the only thing that was increased was clean hit potential

yeah the only thing that was increased was clean hit potential
Pretty sure the only change applied to iCS in patch was reduced meter gain for opponent. It was Clean Hit B before patch and is still B post patch I believe.

Pretty sure the only change applied to iCS in patch was reduced meter gain for opponent. It was Clean Hit B before patch and is still B post patch I believe.
Ah maybe, I guess I assumed the buff was appied to both throws ah well

I hit NoFace with CS buffer -> CE. He said 'I thought you were going for CS'. Odd how that is surprisingly effective against good players who will stand and break B. =)

I think 2day I've made my greatest buff of all time ! 22B BE buff iCS. The opponent rq haha

Lay still now, bitch.

This should be the next buff to iCS. Lol as hard as it is, Ivy should be allowed to be snooty and we get free trash talk for landing it.

Also Rain if my buffering skills for Cs were better id be all over that setu. Regular 22B seems like it would be a good setup as well after some condtioning.

This should be the next buff to iCS. Lol as hard as it is, Ivy should be allowed to be snooty and we get free trash talk for landing it.
Yeah, it shouldn't be much of a problem considering Patroklos actually calls Tira a bitch in the story mode =D

Back