If you have a PSVita and like YouTube videos, watch this video

REPROBEAN_CHILD

[14] Master
I'm sure some of you are familiar with this trick, but I decided to show it here in case there are some of you aren't familiar. As of right now, the PSVita doesn't support flash or html5. Although this video doesn't show how you can make YouTube become available to the Vita, it does show how to download the videos directly to the system and watch them from there. It's a great alternative until the actual app comes out, as well as a good tool for saving favored videos. If there's a video that you don't like, simply delete it.

One thing to keep in mind however, once you bookmark the japanese site, it doesn't work just by going to the address. You have to go to Youtube, go to the video you want, and then use the bookmark. Videos can be chosen to be in 480p or 720p (720p videos unsurprisingly consume more space from the memory card).

I found out about this from an IGN video, but this guy explains it better imo.

I wish I could get a bigger memory card, but I'm not paying $100s for only 32GBs. Sony needs to drop those damn high prices on those cards >_>

Pfft. They got Nico Nico. Who needs YouTube when you can watch some Japanese guy grind through a Rogue clone?

Back