Impact Clash IV: Deliverance - 1 day door fee $10

Impact Clash IV: Deliverance - 1 day door fee

1 on 1 government is a hype game! You have to see it to understand. Ha, ha, ha!

Well that explained a grand total of nothing, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Well that explained a grand total of nothing, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Basically the game is a basketball game with graphics that look like Virtua Fighter 2. It's a one on one basketball game in which your goal is to dunk on the other opponent. Except the major difference is the matches are very quick and the hype behind it is when a person is slow mo dunking in the air and the other person jumps up to block them. It sounds really silly on paper but when played it's a ridiculously hype game. We always play it on the projector.

lol, that actually DOES sound cool in a NBA Jam kinda way...

I haven't made up my mind yet on if I'm coming. I would say 70% that I will be coming.

u gotta make it!!

remember, ATL took the title at Final Round and you can't get your crown back sitting at home.

The eve before the tournament. I have so much to do in such a little time. :) I hope to see you all there.

Well the problem is last time I showed up to Impact Clash only Big Boy and JTO showed up. I'm debating on going to the Cinci tourney or coming to this. Of course I would get better comp if I showed up to IC, but ATL normally doesn't go to IC to play soul.

Well the problem is last time I showed up to Impact Clash only Big Boy and JTO showed up. I'm debating on going to the Cinci tourney or coming to this. Of course I would get better comp if I showed up to IC, but ATL normally doesn't go to IC to play soul.
Understandable decision. If you went to Cinci then you made the right choice. We only have like seven participants so we ran a round robin. RTD was the winner, followed by JTO.

full results? are they gonna be posted?

just like in IC2, this one was ran confusingly and haphazardly (they didn't even bother to finish my round robin matches), but I still ended up having alot of fun and met alot of new people. It was worth traveling to for me, but i was disappointed that no videos were taken (especially with some of the matches being really good).

But seriously, ya'll need some more structure in running your tournaments. SF4 was run really well, but SC4 was surprisingly confusing. Nobody knew what the standings or the points were during the tourney, or who played when, not to mention we had RTD show up 2 hours after the tournament already started. I hope we have AT LEAST the final standings to see how well everybody did. We deserve that at least after paying to get in!

As far as I know, the standings were:

1. RTD -- Hilde
2. JTO -- Cassandra
3. BK (With the RTD win! That was some good rounds you had.....I think that's his name....) -- Talim
4. BLACKSTAR (i.e. moi) -- Xianghua
5. SmallSouljah -- Ivy, Xianghua
6. Adrian (I hope I got the name right! Good matches vs. JTO! VERY good Yun) -- Cassandra, Yun-Seung
7. ????
8. ????

full results? are they gonna be posted?

just like in IC2, this one was ran confusingly and haphazardly (they didn't even bother to finish my round robin matches), but I still ended up having alot of fun and met alot of new people. It was worth traveling to for me, but i was disappointed that no videos were taken (especially with some of the matches being really good).

But seriously, ya'll need some more structure in running your tournaments. SF4 was run really well, but SC4 was surprisingly confusing. Nobody knew what the standings or the points were during the tourney, or who played when, not to mention we had RTD show up 2 hours after the tournament already started. I hope we have AT LEAST the final standings to see how well everybody did. We deserve that at least after paying to get in!

As far as I know, the standings were:

1. RTD -- Hilde
2. JTO -- Cassandra
3. BK (With the RTD win! That was some good rounds you had.....I think that's his name....) -- Talim
4. BLACKSTAR (i.e. moi) -- Xianghua
5. SmallSouljah -- Ivy, Xianghua
6. Adrian (I hope I got the name right! Good matches vs. JTO! VERY good Yun) -- Cassandra, Yun-Seung
7. ????
8. ????

The full results

1) RTD - Hilde
2) JTO - Cassandra
3) BK - Talim
4) BlackStar
5) Soulja/Melvin
7)Adrian

I'm posting a results thread now:

By the way I didn't run that tournament or really had anything to do with that round robin. JTO decided it would be best to run it in that fashion so I just let him go ahead and do it. I wasn't even given the finalized bracket either. I apologize for the confusion there.

Back