In Match Foolery

I love it when I'm in the final round and I'm on low health and the other person rings them selves out. Makes me laugh my ass off. Especially when they do it with talim oh how I love that

On very far distance with Taki, i like to WR PO PO8WR POR A+B. Closes the distance really fast. They are scared, block and get UBed :)
Her whole STK WR PO POR PORC HO and Fake HO movement system is a ton of stuff to play with.
And her Auto GI which has a really small GI window.

With Mitsu i like to try all his Auto GIs: A+K, B+K and especially Relic A+B+K

And Lizzy's head bite which mostly get's me killed :( preparation stuns A+K and 4B are both high and often either miss or get blocked.
Since my hit checking is pretty bad i do the 44K anyway and eat counters. =/

I'd have to say I've laughed the hardest on the wolfkrone monument stage with those wooden statues that dot the outside of the arena.

After youve ringed out someone on that stage:

Cervy 236B Geo Da Ray right into a wooden statue (ROFL)

Mina 9B+KBB right into a wooden statue (ROFL)

Lizzy 4b+kG right into a wooden statue (LOL the funniest of them all). My ribs hurt for a while after ROFL over this, and my bro could hardely breath +D.

I try to kill the opponent with Siegs SBH B, but not the attack the extra damage they get from hitting the floor after, death by falling.

I'd have to say I've laughed the hardest on the wolfkrone monument stage with those wooden statues that dot the outside of the arena.

After youve ringed out someone on that stage:

Cervy 236B Geo Da Ray right into a wooden statue (ROFL)

Mina 9B+KBB right into a wooden statue (ROFL)

Lizzy 4b+kG right into a wooden statue (LOL the funniest of them all). My ribs hurt for a while after ROFL over this, and my bro could hardely breath +D.

I once did the cassandra back or side throw where she hurled the enemy far behind her and right through the wooden statue, that looked really funny.

I consider myself fairly competent with Night and Sieg, but I have an odd habit of throwing out 44K drop kicks for no reason at all. I think I'm just overeager to see the damn thing hit, because they slide soooooo far. =D

I also think I play the silliest Kilik ever. Anyone who's played my Kilik and tries to space me out knows I love to dance back and forth between MO and BP without doing anything. Also, floor Heaven Monument FTW. =D

Also, Starkiller A+K Force Jump keepaway is a thing that will piss off many people.

I also recall playing against a Taki online who ALWAYS opens his matches with Stalker, so I play my Hilde against him and hit B+K as soon as the match starts. He never used Stalker again.

I consider myself fairly competent with Night and Sieg, but I have an odd habit of throwing out 44K drop kicks for no reason at all. I think I'm just overeager to see the damn thing hit, because they slide soooooo far. =D

I also think I play the silliest Kilik ever. Anyone who's played my Kilik and tries to space me out knows I love to dance back and forth between MO and BP without doing anything. Also, floor Heaven Monument FTW. =D

Also, Starkiller A+K Force Jump keepaway is a thing that will piss off many people.

I also recall playing against a Taki online who ALWAYS opens his matches with Stalker, so I play my Hilde against him and hit B+K as soon as the match starts. He never used Stalker again.

Ahh yes you must be one of those Kiliks who just loves my 8A+K lol. Its a bit like Cervys gunshot but slower and more badass.

I love doing it to jump happy mitsu's

Haha, nah, I only use floor Heaven Monument~G to screw with people's oki games. Sometimes I just forgo doing the G cancel and let the whole thing go, and sometimes it even connects. It's especially fun if I'm near a wall for some wall-rebound showboat action =D.

I've even developed a similar maneuver with Setsuka where, if I notice that I'm face up with my head towards the opponent, I'd tap A+K as I stand up so I do her hop going AWAY from the opponent.

If my opponent doesn't shake out of stuns, I use 6B followed by 6A+K4 repeatedly until I win. Just a fun way to troll.

I seppuku myself after every match for the hell of it. Sometimes if I ring the guy out I 66B+K off the edge. He actually screams that way.

I was playing with vader in a ranked match and this guy was using asta, so every time he would do a move that would be easy to Force impact I would call taunt him and call him a fool. He was scared to attack because I was Force impacting so much and vader is just awesome with the taunt

I was playing with vader in a ranked match and this guy was using asta, so every time he would do a move that would be easy to Force impact I would call taunt him and call him a fool. He was scared to attack because I was Force impacting so much and vader is just awesome with the taunt

Ha! I do the same thing... I normal GI then 4B poke, and FOOL! You can win matches just doing this the whole time.

Ivy UB cancel spams CL 4A+B and WP 214A.

I often try to do nothing but GI when i see an opponent lag spamming and i dont feel im gonna win.

Attempt only RO cannon ring outs. Or block the entire match on an edge and only try to win with A+G RO.

iCS, SS, iCS all in a row. It works on n00bs like a charm.

If they really suck...CL 3B, K, K, (K 6K, 3K) < repeat. If they don't know how to air control this is an infinite juggle...but it's SO rare i get to do this.

Back