Interviews about characters leading up to a possible new game

Party Wolf

Administrator
Hey guys! I want to make a series of videos where I interview members of the community and their favorite characters. I want to have a montage for each individual character.

Talking points would be:

What you think is cool about your character (aesthetics and anything else)

What you enjoy about their gameplay

What you dislike about their gameplay (most recent installment that they existed in)

What you want to see return or added in order to make the character more enjoyable for yourself.
(Preferably an honest/serious suggestion and not something like bring back Viola back throw infinite).

I would also want to have a brief intro where we say who you are for people who don't know. You don't have to be a top player, just need to be somebody that is in or has existed in the community. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks.

Interviews can be via voice chat or text.

Best of luck if your doing something like 40+ different montages for each character that's a mountain of work you have to do right there.

• Admin
Best of luck if your doing something like 40+ different montages for each character that's a mountain of work you have to do right there.
It seems easier to just to break it up by people at this point. It will be nice!

• Admin
@Party Wolf I think this something that seems very interesting to do. Can anyone be apart of the interviews?
Like I said: "You don't have to be a top player, just need to be somebody that is in or has existed in the community."

I do have quite a line up of people wanting to do it though, so some people might be waiting for quite a while

Like I said: "You don't have to be a top player, just need to be somebody that is in or has existed in the community."

I do have quite a line up of people wanting to do it though, so some people might be waiting for quite a while
Ah ok, I see. Thanks :)

is anyone down to do Nightmare??? I mean if either Dime, Omega or Thermidor want it, it's cool

On second thought I've actually been pretty distant from the community since forever It would probably be best if I don't contribute before I get rekt by someone that states I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Hmm, if I were to contribute I'd probably do Voldo. I'm not that great at SCV by any means but I'd be willing to say what my experience has been with this character.

Back