[Iowa] How do you like your eggs?

oooooo snaps. Well I got people at my house right now, and we will be up for casuals every weekend, so let me know if people wanna play

HOLY F WE HAVE A THREAD!!!$@#$%NASIDFNasgf

I like how we have 2 years worth of posts in 2 pages. We rule.

Yo. Also posted on SRK. I'm an Iowan in the Navy, lived in Virginia for the past 5 years. I'm back in Waterloo/Cedar Falls til Saturday at which point I fly out to Japan. Anyone wanna get some games before I leave? I'm driving up to CR tomorrow to play some T6 with Xiang, I'll get some SCV and AE2012 in too if you guys wanna play.

Nice meeting you Matt( I think that was your real name) See you in a couple years bro.

Close, Mike lol. Thats why I just go by Undead, no one really forgets or gets it confused with anything. Although this one scrub in VA always called me I'm Dead. It was good meeting you guys too, those were some fun casuals. I shoulda done a Tekken FT5 though haha

What's up, Iowa? :) I keep hoping that each new SC will bring some of the old SC1 Iowa City Aladin's Castle players out of retirement.

I doubt a lot of the IC players will be popping out. Im figuring out some nasty Natsu Stuff.

You're probably right. "Hope springs eternal" and so on.

Who have you guys been playing? Funked, you were a Taki player, weren't you?

I was OG in IC, bitches. Now I work in Coralville and every gorram day I'm at work I fantasize about playing Calibur while getting a handjob from Pyrrah.

Yeah, Pyrrah Omega. Because I'm that gangsta.

Back