[Iowa] How do you like your eggs?

Iowa, How do you like your eggs?

Scrambled

Preferably with a bit of sausage and shredded cheese along with some coffee+cigarette.

Muscatine represent

*suicide*

Over easy, with toast, sausage, hash browns and ketchup.

Thread title should be changed to '[Iowa]Now even more better!' or '[Iowa]With Electricity!'

I am from Cedar Rapids, I dont know to many other people who play Calibur in iowa, but we have a couple here in Cedar Rapids, and at least one in Dubuque.

I am from Cedar Rapids, I dont know to many other people who play Calibur in iowa, but we have a couple here in Cedar Rapids, and at least one in Dubuque.

I see then. I'm from Omaha, Nebraska and the only scenes I knew about was the smash and the SF4/Marvel scene in Des Moines, IA with some players in Ames, IA. Hopefully you guys can get some magic happening there cause I will playing some SC later as well as SF4/Marvel/KOF13 when I get my life issues straighten out.

We will be having a tourament sometime this spring/summer that will showcase Calibur and other current fighters.

When I say "fried," I'm talkin breakfast eggs
But when I fertilize, those the eggs between your legs.

Anyways. I'm getting hype for this. It's going to be the first SC game in which I take the time to actually learn how to play. Hope there's some interest in the central Iowa area.

You know how it goes Sush, I am always hype for the calibur series, even when its bad =)

Back