Is Marginal an Illuminati spy?

What are their goals though? What can they gain from infiltrating this small community? I wanna know their purpose.
The only thing I can guess is that they can put subliminal messages into their games to influence political opinions, or to make you think to want to buy something.

There's overt propaganda in just about every game. Even if it's pure fantasy, there are often parallels with something in real life.

Take skyrim for example. The civil war between the Nords and the Imperials can be used to manipulate people into tribalism or cultism. My tribe is better than your tribe, identical to "my political party is better than yours".

You could even say that the game encourages racist tendencies.

Anything to keep 'the people' fighting amongst themselves is a good distraction from the real enemy: corporatism.

Did you know that there are only 6 corporations that literally own everything? They could have possibly a hundred different 'companies' that they own, giving you the illusion of a free market. There is no competition. It's a monopoly. Price inflation is usually the result.

Now as far as why the SC community specifically, I honestly don't know. My best guess is that they are trying to influence public opinion about the game, or possibly recruiting people with extremely adept eye hand coordination (execution) for some specialized task.

Why do they infiltrate popular music? I think it's to dumb it down, as to render the people incapable of seeing the bigger picture. A dumber population is easier to control. Why would they infiltrate video games? Probably for the same reason. They don't want people playing intelligent or stimulating games.

Last edited:
I hope you're laughing about doughnuts in 8 years when you have to live in a concentration camp in the US under Marshall Law.

I know, "this is America" and "it can't happen to us". Think again.

I hope you're laughing about doughnuts in 8 years when you have to live in a concentration camp in the US under Marshall Law.

I know, "this is America" and "it can't happen to us". Think again.

It happened to my grandparents for being Japanese, I understand the reality better than most. But I think you got white privilege so there is less for you to worry about. I also saw this statement as a threat, so fuck you. Hopefully they do chain your ass up.

As for your other statements. There are much more than 6 corporations. Where did you get something so stupid?

As far as racism, you seem to promote it yourself. Your posts in the white privilege thread was overly racist.

For everything else you said. "I think, maybe, perhaps, it could happen." Get some evidence homie.

One day the Illuminati will create some kind of VR fighting game that all potential angry and rebellious peoples will take part in. This will allow the Ill to maintain control over us when they finally decide to impose their oppressive world order.

We are just the testing ground for that.

That's my theory. Muh luv fight games...

That's it, I'm going out and buying some Krispy Kreme doughnuts today.

2ajrity.jpg

More terrifying info.

batman-map-dark-knoght-shows-sandy-hook.jpg

As man of you know, Sandy Hook is associated with the Illuminati. So why is CaptainHook pushing the illuminati angle so hard? I'm starting to think it's because he's the real illuminati. Sandy Hook, Captain Hook? Coincidence? I highly doubt it.

I'm still curious about this Marshall Law camp. Would he cook for us?

That aside, this Hook connection is suspicious. First Robin Williams dies, and now this Hook man is here trying to say we will fall under the auspices of a Tekken dictator.

Robin Williams was Peter Pan, Sandy Hook was kids not allowed to be kids, and Captain Hook is the character obsessed with revenge on Peter Pan and his Lost Boys. So the leader of the Lost Boys is gone, and not Hook is here "warning" of an authoritarian takeover, which is pretty much Hook's goal all along. He's the stern figure that's preventing children from having fun.

Captain Hook = THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION!

I'm still curious about this Marshall Law camp. Would he cook for us?

That aside, this Hook connection is suspicious. First Robin Williams dies, and now this Hook man is here trying to say we will fall under the auspices of a Tekken dictator.

Robin Williams was Peter Pan, Sandy Hook was kids not allowed to be kids, and Captain Hook is the character obsessed with revenge on Peter Pan and his Lost Boys. So the leader of the Lost Boys is gone, and not Hook is here "warning" of an authoritarian takeover, which is pretty much Hook's goal all along. He's the stern figure that's preventing children from having fun.

Captain Hook = THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

One day the Illuminati will create some kind of VR fighting game that all potential angry and rebellious peoples will take part in. This will allow the Ill to maintain control over us when they finally decide to impose their oppressive world order.

We are just the testing ground for that.

That's my theory. Muh luv fight games...

It's already begun.... and the Tekken guy is real.

It's already begun.... and the Tekken guy is real.

Jokes. Somewhat of a jump; "Tekken guy goes from fighting to fisting. How the fight game turned into the jerk game"

It's not such a big leap. it's already somewhat phallic when we hold that fight stick like a boss.

Back