Is Marginal an Illuminati spy?

So because I make donuts and manage a bakery I'm part of the illuminati? Sounds good to me :)

It's a bit more complicated than that. The unseen hand controls you. The Illuminati doesn't directly contact you, nor are you a member. But you do as they will.

It's a bit more complicated than that. The unseen hand controls you. The Illuminati doesn't directly contact you, nor are you a member. But you do as they will.
I love how people on 8way talk about issues typically perceived as complicated in an overly simplistic nature and then attempt to condescend to you as if "it's more complicated than that." Jaxel got that strong coding skill but this place really is turning into a stupid, annoying facebook/tumblr look alike with all of the weird pda, college dormitory type behavior and weirdos constantly posting bible verses.

Can we just not troll and condescend to others for a moment?

I love how people on 8way talk about issues typically perceived as complicated in an overly simplistic nature and then attempt to condescend to you as if "it's more complicated than that." Jaxel got that strong coding skill but this place really is turning into a stupid, annoying facebook/tumblr look alike with all of the weird pda, college dormitory type behavior and weirdos constantly posting bible verses.

Can we just not troll and condescend to others for a moment?

You just insulted me and trolled me. Now you are asking me to not troll? You are clearly being condescending. If you want to be part of the solution, you can't be a part of the problem.

Also, I'm teaching Captain Hook basic math. This skill will come quite useful to him.

You just insulted me and trolled me. Now you are asking me to not troll? You are clearly being condescending. If you want to be part of the solution, you can't be a part of the problem.

Also, I'm teaching Captain Hook basic math. This skill will come quite useful to him.
You teaching him math is appreciated because he clearly needed it (hence me attempting afterward lol).

What I'm getting at is less you but your response reminded me of what happens on a regular here. People speak-easy on things that aren't speak-easy material and then condescend... and you're not allowed to complain about being trolled (although I'd hardly call my response trolling.... which leads me to question how consistently you define trolling by its true definition) considering there is video of you acting like a fool on camera and being embarrassed by dudes in tournaments after acting waay too pompous waay too quickly. You're going to need to abide by a 3 year chill down probation on that kind of thing sir.

You teaching him math is appreciated because he clearly needed it (hence me attempting afterward lol).

What I'm getting at is less you but your response reminded me of what happens on a regular here. People speak-easy on things that aren't speak-easy material and then condescend... and you're not allowed to complain about being trolled (although I'd hardly call my response trolling.... which leads me to question how consistently you define trolling by its true definition) considering there is video of you acting like a fool on camera and being embarrassed by dudes in tournaments after acting waay too pompous waay too quickly. You're going to need to abide by a 3 year chill down probation on that kind of thing sir.

Thank you for being a condescending asshole sir. Do you have any valid points or do you like pouring fuel on fires?

Thank you for being a condescending asshole sir. Do you have any valid points or do you like pouring fuel on fires?
Calling me an asshole doesn't suddenly invalidate anything I said. Lrn2logic. Enjoying the smash feed so I'll catch you later.

Calling me an asshole doesn't suddenly invalidate anything I said. Lrn2logic. Enjoying the smash feed so I'll catch you later.

Who said I was trying to invalidate anything you said by calling you an condescending asshole? Also good job at not disputing it. Congrats on being a part of the problem.

Who said I was trying to invalidate anything you said by calling you an condescending asshole? Also good job at not disputing it. Congrats on being a part of the problem.
People like you are the same ones that say dumb shit like "if you don't vote, you're a part of the problem." If something is inherently flawed (a system or logic) then taking part or not taking part doesn't, in and of itself, make you anything related to the problem. Again, lrn2logic (and because someone doesn't refute doesn't mean you're right by default... you're really thick).

How else could he get this information that is not open for public viewing?

252639ca450670b2ba56021d9a5a535e.png

People like you are the same ones that say dumb shit like "if you don't vote, you're a part of the problem." If something is inherently flawed (a system or logic) then taking part or not taking part doesn't, in and of itself, make you anything related to the problem. Again, lrn2logic (and because someone doesn't refute doesn't mean you're right by default... you're really thick).

Well considering you read what I said and then didn't argue with it. But decided to argue something that didn't exist. Where is the logic in that? "Calling me an asshole doesn't suddenly invalidate anything I said." Well I never said it did, nice logic man. As far as you not refuting it. You still haven't refuted it moron. So in the two chances you had to refute my statement, you haven't. But instead you try to argue with me even more pretty much proving my point of you being a condescending asshole.

He is really thick, like my dick, which you're about to find out bby

Well considering you read what I said and then didn't argue with it. But decided to argue something that didn't exist. Where is the logic in that? "Calling me an asshole doesn't suddenly invalidate anything I said." Well I never said it did, nice logic man. As far as you not refuting it. You still haven't refuted it moron. So in the two chances you had to refute my statement, you haven't. But instead you try to argue with me even more pretty much proving my point of you being a condescending asshole.
You're not worth talking to anymore here. Your understanding of English, grammar, current and past actions as well as your complete misunderstanding of basic debate and ad hominem have made it clear to me that talking to you is a waste of time....

That and the obvious fact that you're still a full time troll (and one that isn't very good at his job at that). Please, continue to enlighten us with your status update/twitter timeline-like ramblings and genius observations as well as veiled attempts at seeming hip. The tools of the world (a majority of people at this point it seems, unfortunately) envy your kind of man Alex. I'll let you get back to your self-important status updates and braggart garbage talk that less intelligent, less confident kiddies eat up. Didn't mean to take up so much of your valuable troll time. Commence with the down-talk to people for misunderstood, improperly perceived assholery o greatest troll.

You're not worth talking to anymore here. Your understanding of English, grammar, current and past actions as well as your complete misunderstanding of basic debate and ad hominem have made it clear to me that talking to you is a waste of time....

That and the obvious fact that you're still a full time troll (and one that isn't very good at his job at that). Please, continue to enlighten us with your status update/twitter timeline-like ramblings and genius observations as well as veiled attempts at seeming hip. The tools of the world (a majority of people at this point it seems, unfortunately) envy your kind of man Alex. I'll let you get back to your self-important status updates and braggart garbage talk that less intelligent, less confident kiddies eat up. Didn't mean to take up so much of your valuable troll time. Commence with the down-talk to people for misunderstood, improperly perceived assholery o greatest troll.

Hmmm, my point is simple. You come in here complaining about people causing drama and being assholes. But your behavior makes you equally an asshole. You've caused more drama in this thread than almost anyone else minus me haha. So congrats on being a gigantic condescending asshole. If you think so poorly of me, wasting your time arguing with me should be beneath you. Coming down to my level, in fact puts you in the same category as me. So congrats being as lowly as I am.

P.S. You still haven't refuted my statement of you being a condescending asshole.

Back