Is SC's Hephaestus a jerk and a fool?

I would also become a jerk if nobody but an insane, 18-year old virgin though I was real.

Technically, a former Spartan hero and all-around badass also knows that he's real and hates his guts for being a neglectful dickbag when he needed him. Aeon could pull a Kratos on the Greek Pantheon and STILL seem like the wronged party after how badly Heph dropped the ball on aiding Aeon in his darkest hours.

It's sort of like the "it was then that I carried you" story from christianity, but Aeon can glance over his shoulder and see from the monstrous lizard footprints in the sand that carrying him through his suffering never even entered his god's mind.

18126896.jpg

Well, Greek gods were assholes like that.

Dude totally disowned Sophie when she got pregnant.

During those times, Greek gods were total egotistical narcissists so much as though, we had a TV series that depicted them as such (cue Kevin Sorbo as Hercules and his epic theme music) and now we have a brutal, nihilistic game in which you can take your agression out on them (cue Kratos and The God of War theme music).

Not to mention Zeus and his drama with "baby mommas" and raping women, and Hera and Athena being jealous b**ches (recite to the story of Arachne in Athena's case).

Artemis-Children killer and a jealous b*tch as well (resort to Chione in her case)

Apollo-Children killer

The only good one is Demeter, unless there is something about her I don't know about.

Not to mention Zeus and his drama with "baby mommas" and raping women, and Hera and Athena being jealous b**ches (recite to the story of Arachne in Athena's case).

Artemis-Children killer and a jealous b*tch as well (resort to Chione in her case)

Apollo-Children killer

The only good one is Demeter, unless there is something about her I don't know about.

Demeter starved all of humanity at one point, likely killing massive amounts. Reason? Hades had kidnapped her daughter and she wanted to force the other gods to take action against him. So she had a decent amount of reason behind it, but still pretty douchebaggy.

Hades only really unpleasant episode is that kidnapping(as far as I can remember). Outside of that, most people who gets effed over when dealing with him did it to themselves.

Apollo-Children killer

Ah, Zeus and his man whoring, Hera and Athena being b**ches at one another. All this has the makings of a Jerry Springer episode. Forget Greek theatre, just have all the Greek gods appear on Springer and duke it out. Ratings would be sky high.

Ah, Zeus and his man whoring, Hera and Athena being b**ches at one another. All this has the makings of a Jerry Springer episode. Forget Greek theatre, just have all the Greek gods appear on Springer and duke it out. Ratings would be sky high.
Or Maury...

Personally, Hephaestus is a pervert.

sophitiasouledge-1.gif
Sophitia gets pregnant.
Hephaestus, while rising from the water: I'm not the father right?
Sophitia: You bitch!
Maury: Hephaestus, God of the Forge, she just called you a dog. What do you think about that?

How does Hephaestus sleep at night knowing that he just sent a group of untrained warriors to their graves?

Wasn't it that his holy weapons have the power to give them fighting ability?
That's why Sophitia, Cassandra and Pyrrha did so well with the Omega Sword despite none of them being warriors.
I'm sure they all managed just fine.
Except Aeon.

Back