Is there any version around for PC?

scal12

[08] Mercenary
Hi there.... been a while from my last post! As my ps3 broke long ago.. but I have been playing a lot of Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter on PC and was wopundering if there is any news on a PC port of 5, or if 6 will be on PC or anything like that.

I have been out of it for a while.. there is some kind of "Soul Cal oinline" free 2 play game as well right? That is not on PC either is it? Regardless of if it is or isn't dose that mean there is not going to be a SC6?

I heard thatrTekken7 is coming on PC, so SolCal is the last hold out :(

Hi

Soul Calibur Lost Swords is the Free to play game.It's been out since the beginning of 2014.
About Soul Calibur 6,it will happen for sure.
There have been a lot of hints and rumors about it recently.What almost confirms it is the character popularity poll that PS had on their Facebook page. They mentioned that it's for 'something huge',not related to Lost Swords at all.
I'm hoping for an announcement on E3.

Lost Swords is PS3 only.

Any SC you'd want to play would have to be done via emulation on the PC so far.

I'd like to think that SCVI would have good odds of appearing on the PC as well as the new consoles. We'll have to wait and see on that front tho.

Any SC you'd want to play would have to be done via emulation on the PC so far.
This. Dolphin has a netplay feature so you could do SCII online (and it'd be leagues better than the atrocity that was the "HD" remake). MAME can also do netplay, so you can also do Soul Edge and SC1. Good luck dealing with Kaillera though.

Other than that we're stuck with nothing because loljapan. You can still do SCIII and Broken Destiny with emulation, but last time I checked netplay support for PCSX2 and ppsspp were both ass.

I want PC ports for the graphics! Despite missing the online mode, I don't think DOA5LR is too bad for PC. The graphics are stunning. Then again, I only play on a beginner level, so that's probably why I don't miss the onlime mode yet. Seriously, I just want higher resolutions.

It also has terrible controller support, especially if you want to hook up two arcade sticks.

I have only been using normal Xbox controllers, two for versus. Didn't seem any different to me.
I think the guts of my arcade sticks (Arcade in the Box customs) aren't official Microsoft/Sony. I did find a weird workaround for DoA switching one to PS3 and the other to Xbox 360. Even then, only one had a functioning Start button. I have a sneaking suspicion that the controller support is as good as it will get for the PC port.

Oh well. I'll chalk this purchase up to supporting 3D fighters on PC.

I think the guts of my arcade sticks (Arcade in the Box customs) aren't official Microsoft/Sony. I did find a weird workaround for DoA switching one to PS3 and the other to Xbox 360. Even then, only one had a functioning Start button. I have a sneaking suspicion that the controller support is as good as it will get for the PC port.

Oh well. I'll chalk this purchase up to supporting 3D fighters on PC.

All I hope is that there will be equivalent versions for the PC. I have to use my boyfriend's consoles as I don't have my own. Also, it will be nice to have all media at one place: PC! As I don't have much experience with DOA5LR, I don't really miss the features which may be exclusive to Xbox and PS3 yet.

Back