Ivy confirmed by Hisaharu Tago. Hasn't aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, posting the exact same thread at the same minute happened to me yesterday as well on another forum.

Wonder what shape her back is in now...

Given that Ivy has tampered with alchemy before, it's likely she created a homunculus and transferred her soul to it. So that's one way of explaining why she would still look the same (or even different) or why she's still in the game.

Never really cared much for Ivy, but I do hope they don't radically change up her play style again. Must get annoying for Ivy players to constantly relearn her in every iteration.

It figures that the main sex appeal character of the game would return.
It also figures that they would figure out some magic way to keep her sex appeal perfectly intact so that she stays the same fap-fodder character she was ever since the beginning.

Nice to know Namco's marketting derpartment is in full force.

(Nah, not mad. Just jokin' with you guys)

Dang, that was fast. It's almost like you had this up and ready to go as soon as there was a confirmation.

You're not... hiding anything are you? =)

I'm kind of glad no one else inherited her weapon/style. They were not just going to remove the most unique and iconic weapon from the series. They could've just as easily given it to a new, younger piece of ass, and that would've cheapened it more for me than keeping Ivy young. It would be stupid to have (or hard to pull off) a new no name character with that weapon.

Given that Ivy has tampered with alchemy before, it's likely she created a homunculus and transferred her soul to it. So that's one way of explaining why she would still look the same (or even different) or why she's still in the game.

Never really cared much for Ivy, but I do hope they don't radically change up her play style again. Must get annoying for Ivy players to constantly relearn her in every iteration.
You mean just like FMA? But that does sound very probable. It's a better excuse than just saying "Soul Edge."
Hope we get to see George Washington again. :D

Hopefully they'll use the "Maetel"-costume.

1288366701875.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back