Ivy Soul Arena Directory/Updates List for changes in the Soul Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

I'll make you submit!
sc2sa.jpg

Hello and welcome to the Soulcalibur II HD Online Ivy Soul Arena!
I'm Mage, the moderator here for Ivy in Soulcalibur II HD Online along with KineticClash, and we are here to make sure information is organised and presented in a way that you can learn from, and to help you with any queries you might have for the character!

First things first, I'd like to give you the different useful threads we already have in place ahead of the release that you may find useful:
  • Ivy Combo List - This thread contains combos. Will be updated when the game launches
  • Ivy Frame Data Listing - This thread contains the wiki frame data page for Ivy.
  • Ivy General Discussion/Q&A Thread - This thread is where you should discuss and ask questions about Ivy. If you aren't sure where to post something, this should be your first place to try.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the Soul Arena don't hesitate to send either me or KineticClash a PM or leave a message on our profiles; Mage and KineticClash.

Also, please use the threads provided for discussing things such as match-ups or combos. Please do not create threads such as "Ivy strategies to beat ________" I've already created threads for this purpose, so please think before you post. Also, please do not double post or I will simply merge the posts together.

Please do not use this forum to discuss anything story related, if you do, it will be moved to the correct forum and you will be warned.

On one last note, please do not start flame wars or participate in them as ALL PARTICIPANTS will be warned and the thread will be cleaned of your posts. If warned several times you will be punished accordingly. So don't make us have to warn you! If the flaming becomes out of hand the Super Moderators and Admins shall be brought in.

Thank you.

This second post is where I'll be listing the changes that I'll be making to the Soul Arena to hopefully make it better. Again, if you have any suggestions for the Soul Arena make sure to tell me.

Changes to the Soulcalibur II HD Online Ivy Soul Arena:

August 18th 2013
  • Changed the "Ivy Q&A Thread" into "Ivy General Discussion/Q&A Thread" to make sure there is not as many threads cluttering the Soul Arena.
  • Stickied the "Ivy Frama Data Thread" and the "Ivy Combo Thread" for ease of finding them when more threads are created.
  • Merged the posts from the "Ivy Combo Thread" to the "Ivy General Discussion/Q&A Thread" and locked the "Ivy Combo Thread" to make it a listing thread.
  • Created the "Ivy Combo Discussion Thread" for people to discuss combos.
  • Created the "Ivy Frame Data Discussion Thread" for people to discuss Ivy's SC2 Frame Data.
  • Begun working on filling in Ivy's Soulcalibur II Frame Data on the Wiki.

Last edited:
August 19th 2013
  • The old frame data thread which showed Ring's original frame data information and notes has now been renamed to "Ivy Frame Data Notes by Ring [Archive]" and unstickied in preparation for the wiki table being imported into a new thread.
  • Created the "Ivy Frame Data Listing" thread which shows the frame data wiki page of Ivy from Soulcalibur II for easier viewing. The moveslist is complete but the frames are still in progress of completion.
  • Any threads now stickied apart from the general discussion/Q&A thread will now be called "Listing" threads and will not be open for discussion, extra threads have been made for this purpose to keep the presentation of these listing threads clean.
  • Working on a new combo listing thread to make it easier to read.

Last edited:
August 20th 2013
  • Completed the new combo listing thread and deleted the old thread.

August 21st 2013
  • Created the Ivy Match-Up Discussion Thread.

August 28th 2013
  • Deleted the frame data listing thread due to readability problems. A link will be put in the OP in the Frama Data Discussion Thread for the frame data wiki page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back