[Jan 18, 2013] [SCR] SoCal Regionals 2013 (Irvine, California)

You wanna humiliate yourself agin. Im down son. But i got a better idea. How bout the winner not only gets to tounge punch Juece's fart box, but also gets to shave his head!!

I plan on cutting my hair before then so...

I'll call some MM's out, fuck it-

Signia FT5 20$?
Tomahawk FT5 20$?
AlexJ FT5 20$?
Juece FT5 20$?

EDIT:
Actually, we should just round them all up to 25$, that way I cash out with 100$ ;D Your choice, guys.

Is everyone staying at the "recommended" hotel? I noticed its 3 miles away from the venue, could make for difficult coordination for casuals if everyone's going to be scattered around..

Is everyone staying at the "recommended" hotel? I noticed its 3 miles away from the venue, could make for difficult coordination for casuals if everyone's going to be scattered around..
omg, 3 miles!? Signia! House my ass.

Partisan and Greatone better make it to this. If NDK is coming he should give Krayzie a ride... and optymuss for that matter because he lives nearby

I'll have to be perfectly honest, I just dont think I can afford the transportation there. I'll try my best but its not looking promising as much as I wanna go.

Also Xeph the thing with that hotel though is its cheap, there's a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and a shuttle from the hotel to the venue. Seems the best option.

I'll have to be perfectly honest, I just dont think I can afford the transportation there. I'll try my best but its not looking promising as much as I wanna go.

Also Xeph the thing with that hotel though is its cheap, there's a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and a shuttle from the hotel to the venue. Seems the best option.
well, if there's transportation then there's no prob. I'm sure some socal heads will have rides, too.

Question, how far is Los Angeles from Irvine? G1 mentioned a shuttle goes from LAX to the hotel and venue?

EDIT:
Also, it's just a day tournament? from 10am to 10pm on Jan 18th?
And just read up on Level-up series... it says SCV is to be determined..

Question, how far is Los Angeles from Irvine? G1 mentioned a shuttle goes from LAX to the hotel and venue?

EDIT:
Also, it's just a day tournament? from 10am to 10pm on Jan 18th?
And just read up on Level-up series... it says SCV is to be determined..

I was told it was confirmed...I'll confirm and get back to everyone.

And no, it's the whole weekend. I was planning on flying to Irvine Friday night, but I may ask for the day off to be safe...Don't wanna miss any calibur.

I was told it was confirmed...I'll confirm and get back to everyone.

And no, it's the whole weekend. I was planning on flying to Irvine Friday night, but I may ask for the day off to be safe...Don't wanna miss any calibur.
Thanks for the effort. Guess I'll be seein' a lot more of NorCal than I thought. That's wassup.

I live 1 hour away from the place, so I'll be driving back and forth to the tournament if my step dad lets me borrow the car. So in essence, I can house one or two of you if you want. I'll provide food and all.

Back