[Jan 18, 2013] [SCR] SoCal Regionals 2013 (Irvine, California)

I live 1 hour away from the place, so I'll be driving back and forth to the tournament if my step dad lets me borrow the car. So in essence, I can house one or two of you if you want. I'll provide food and all.

Can you provide me with a MM?

I live 1 hour away from the place, so I'll be driving back and forth to the tournament if my step dad lets me borrow the car. So in essence, I can house one or two of you if you want. I'll provide food and all.

Still a maybe if i am going. Can i stay there? Not trying to be rude....i have no idea how to phrase the question

Anyone know when the schedule is getting updated? Plane tickets arent getting any cheaper..

I'm really gonna try to make it to this. Does anyone mind rooming together or letting me stay over their place? Hotel expenses will hit me pretty hard. I promise I'm a cool dude.

I'm really gonna try to make it to this. Does anyone mind rooming together or letting me stay over their place? Hotel expenses will hit me pretty hard. I promise I'm a cool dude.

Wow, that would be SO helpful, Zane! I hope we can make it work! Thanks! But yea, I saw your other comment. Gotta wait until you know anything for sure.

Which one?

I mean i am a horrid offline tournament player and there will be randoms....and there is exit.

I am guessing it is exit since LP said it.

LP likes talking shit to me because nowadays, no one does. And, two, he secretly misses me. I love you too, Jerome. Btw, Dante called me up and told me about your night yesterday. Haha.

Reactions: LP
Back