Jimminhy

[03] Disciple
Hi everyone! I have been playing Soul Calibur V since 2015, but have only started playing more seriously​
this year. My most used characters are Tira, Xiba, and Alpha Patroklos. This is my first time around in 8wayrun. How is everyone doing? :D

Currently, I am learning how to just guard. I'm getting a lot better, but still, I am only able to just guard the​
first hit in a string. What is the trick to just guarding the last hit?

Hey man, welcome aboard. Glad to see some more people join. Are you on XBL or PSN?
I am on Xbox Live on the 360, but I did not get GOLD membership yet because I'm not good enough, lol. I can't even beat the AI on the hardest setting consistently haha.

I am on Xbox Live on the 360, but I did not get GOLD membership yet because I'm not good enough, lol. I can't even beat the AI on the hardest setting consistently haha.
I see. If you get your GOLD then don't forget to add your GT to your username here on 8WR if you are looking for people to play.

You'll learn significantly faster and better by fighting real people. The AI is just that - an AI. There are limits to what you can learn from fighting it.

Anyways, welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Back