[Jul 12, 2013] Evolution 2013 Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

It's great that this is happening. Don't think it would work for me because of a previously planned vacation. Soul Calibur being at EVO is a great thing and I think we should make sure it's known how well we do. The internet needs to hear that SC had better numbers than some of the main games. Like having success at NCR is great but most of the FGC doesn't know about it, so it doesn't give us the recognition. I realize there is politics involved but whatever we can do on our end. At the very least news like that should show up on our front page.

With the ppl RSVP'ing not only do we got quantity we got quality to go with it, this will definetly get some attention

I'm subscribed to some Korean players on Youtube and it says on the videos they're in need of donations, but really want to go to EVO 2013, so if they can raise enough money they will be there.

You should post a link for the rest of us to view.

MasSacRe, they always have that donation drive on CafeID stream, but they prefer to spend money on KoF players, same thing was with WGC =(

Sadly for me I will not be going to EVO this year, but I will totally stream monster it. Good luck to everyone going and for the organizers of the side tournament!

I'm going to do my best to try to make it out!

You were that Viola player from Texas right? I would be interested in MM'ing you if you make it down there.

:Edit: Also, It seems like we have the biggest portion of the planning is done. Evo will have SC5 no matter what now. Also, there has been some talk of extra prizes and goodies for the winners. I'll keep you guys updated.

You were that Viola player from Texas right? I would be interested in MM'ing you if you make it down there.

:Edit: Also, It seems like we have the biggest portion of the planning is done. Evo will have SC5 no matter what now. Also, there has been some talk of extra prizes and goodies for the winners. I'll keep you guys updated.

10000 DOLLAR POT BONUS CONFIRMED

i sad now...the world's bigget troll cannot make an apparence. I'm sorry to disappoint all of you scrubs

unless i open a kickstarter....hmmmmmm

Back