[Jul 19, 2014] Post World Cup Super SCV tourney - England... (The Heart of Gaming - London, UK)

HolyCarp

[14] Master
Thanks to everyone who showed up, it's great that there's still some love for this game. And I honestly didn't expect to win so convincingly. I feel like this is the part where I should shit talk, so uh, yeah, get wrecked.

But nah, it was nice to see a few familiar faces as well as a couple of new ones. Shame I didn't get any games with you, Zanaken, but it was cool that you made it. And GGs to everyone else!

Silent Joel

[12] Conqueror
Thanks to everyone who showed up, it's great that there's still some love for this game. And I honestly didn't expect to win so convincingly. I feel like this is the part where I should shit talk, so uh, yeah, get wrecked.

But nah, it was nice to see a few familiar faces as well as a couple of new ones. Shame I didn't get any games with you, Zanaken, but it was cool that you made it. And GGs to everyone else!
I think the "win so convincingly" is shit talk enough. I'll be better prepared next time, since I'm officially the only UK player to beat you in a tourney!

HolyCarp

[14] Master
I think the "win so convincingly" is shit talk enough. I'll be better prepared next time, since I'm officially the only UK player to beat you in a tourney!
I only let you beat me that first time because I didn't feel like 'winning so convincingly' :P

Zanaken

[10] Knight
I had such a good shit slinging contest earlier in player match, that this one seems weak in comparison.

Try things like 'Must be nice to 2a instead of taking a guess every time - more relaxing'

'Seems it's easier to take guesses when you just use 3 moves'

'Well, the rounds end so fast, I don't get too much time to use more'

There, I started you guys off.