[Jul 6, 2012] Evolution 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)

I have a room at Caesar's that I'm looking to split with some people. I'm checking in Thursday and leaving Monday. PM me if you're interested.

Hopefully that's true. I've been saving up forever for this year and for them to just straight up sell out right now would piss me off.

Looks like a great field of players this year, can't wait to see who ends up in top 8...

Get ready for the boatloads of pocket Violas and Algols in elimination rounds... DEY COMIN FOR YOOO DOLLAZ!

Ugh, I might not be able to go now. My carpool don't want to go if Xtekken isn't on saturday, since they didn't book a room and can only get a room on saturday night. I need to find an alternative now.

Ugh, I might not be able to go now. My carpool don't want to go if Xtekken isn't on saturday, since they didn't book a room and can only get a room on saturday night. I need to find an alternative now.
Who the hell sets out to go to EVO and not expect to stay borderline an entire week there yo. At the very least 3 and a half days

Guess whose carpool just bailed? If you guessed juece than you are correct. I get to scramble to get a room and find transportation.

I may not go. Not 21yrs old yet. Seems pointless for me to go to Sin City. Maybe, though. We'll see.

I just registered. Doubt i'll get anywhere since I haven't been playing much, but i'm gonna have fun and whatnot :p

Not having a pass for sunday sucks though =_=

you will be able to watch it from the overflow ballroom on sunday. so while it won't be exactly as cool or the same, it will still be good times and you won't miss any finals action.

Back