[Jul 6, 2012] Evolution 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)

I still have space in my room, if anyone wants to crash, it will be $40 a night. I get in on Thursday and checkout on Monday.

YOU GET A BED!

I still have space in my room, if anyone wants to crash, it will be $40 a night. I get in on Thursday and checkout on Monday.

YOU GET A BED!

I'm in the process of changing my ticket. My room's not open until Saturday. May possibly need to bunk up with you Friday and/or Thursday.

Also, brackets are up. See you there, Belial, BigJuan (wtf, you're supposed to had gotten your seed points, bro! Say something or something!), Malek, and Manta

Dunno how I always seem to get a bracket full of killaz...even when I'm seeded! Wtf!?

I'm in the process of changing my ticket. My room's not open until Saturday. May possibly need to bunk up with you Friday and/or Thursday.

Also, brackets are up. See you there, Belial, BigJuan (wtf, you're supposed to had gotten your seed points, bro! Say something or something!), Malek, and Manta

Dunno how I always seem to get a bracket full of killaz...even when I'm seeded! Wtf!?

Omg second Match Belial waiting, what a fucked up pool. A lot of pools are pretty free. Happens when former Evo Champs dont get seeded...well and Belial lol.

Early tears for one of you guys...is this Single Elimination?

Man, I have to get up early as shit just to make my match. Only 2 names in my pool that I recognize, humantyphoon and neorussel.

Just a reminder. Vegas is having a local tournament on the 30th for those who arrive early for vacation and etc...

Omg second Match Belial waiting, what a fucked up pool. A lot of pools are pretty free. Happens when former Evo Champs dont get seeded...well and Belial lol.

Early tears for one of you guys...is this Single Elimination?

Nah, it's double elimination. Either way, even when you escape pools, you have to face killers. This is going to be crazy...provided some people can make it with SC being so early and a lot of people having to change their flights now! =P

Hi 8WayRun people,

I've heard through the grapevine that some people may be missing their EVO seeding points. I have gone back through the results reported by the TOs and found some discrepancies. This is the latest, up to date, information we have. I will be reseeding the SC5 brackets tonight with these numbers.

If you see something significant missing, please let me know ASAP so I can update the bracket. This is the last time we're going to reseed, so please check up on it ASAP!

• Robert Combs (Rtd) (52 points), Community Effort Orlando (50 points), WinterBrawl (1 point), Final Round XV (1 point),
  • Eric Lee (Ryujin) (52 points), Final Round XV (1 point), PowerUp (1 point), sb (50 points),
  • Jerome Dotson (Lp) (51 points), Final Round XV (1 point), UFGT8 (50 points),
  • Jonathan Vo (Woahhzz) (51 points), WinterBrawl (1 point), EastCoast Throwdown 4 (50 points),
  • Jovian Chan (Shen chan) (50 points), South East Asia Major (50 points),
  • Sean Evers (Emp linkrkc) (50 points), WinterBrawl (50 points),
  • Troy Bobb (Scpartisan) (50 points), Toryuken (50 points),
  • Phillip c. Atkinson (Emp kdz) (31 points), WinterBrawl (5 point), Final Round XV (1 point), PowerUp (25 points),
  • Shane Kukiattikoon (Dr mario kart) (31 points), Texas Shodown (1 point), mwc (25 points), sb (5 point),
  • Ramon Padilla (25 points), WinterBrawl (25 points),
  • Sol Tan (Raphire) (25 points), South East Asia Major (25 points),
  • William Kenney (Mysticbill) (25 points), UFGT8 (5 point), PowerUp (10 points), sb (10 points),
  • Donte King (Hawkeye) (25 points), Final Round XV (25 points),
  • Marie-laure Norindr (Kayane) (25 points), Community Effort Orlando (25 points),
  • Jim Esmersoy (Deviljim) (25 points), Texas Shodown (25 points),
  • Matt Szabo (Mateogalvan) (25 points), UFGT8 (25 points),
  • Russell Ordona (Ttt_neorussell) (25 points), MAT (25 points),
  • Timothy Fennessey (Bibulus) (12 points), Community Effort Orlando (1 point), WinterBrawl (1 point), UFGT8 (10 points)
  • Samuel Ong (Shen ou) (10 points), South East Asia Major (10 points),
  • Jeremy Florence (Emp black mamba) (10 points), NW Majors (10 points),
  • Sean Paquette (Xephukai) (10 points), Norcal Regionals (10 points),
  • Derek Dixon (Devilchipp) (6 points), Final Round XV (1 point), PowerUp (5 point),
  • Raymus Chang (Shen yuan) (5 points), South East Asia Major (5 point),
  • Ryan Huculak (Signia) (5 points), Norcal Regionals (5 point),
  • Charles-auguste Brodeur-tanguay (Naizakinomac) (2 points), Toryuken (1 point), MAT (1 point),
  • Justin Wong (Eg justin wong) (2 points), Toryuken (1 point), UFGT8 (1 point),
  • Jimmy Choi (Jimmypikachuchoi) (1 points), UFGT8 (1 point),
  • Ruben Saldana (Ssnortme imdop3) (1 points), Norcal Regionals (1 point),
  • Ari Weintraub (Eg floe) (1 points), UFGT8 (1 point),
  • Stephane Norng (Kiras) (1 points), MAT (1 point),
  • Dustin Barrera (Byakko) (1 points), Final Round XV (1 point),
  • Brian Stone (Akazukin chacha) (1 points), PowerUp (1 point),
  • Omar Mohammed (Something-unique) (1 points), WinterBrawl (1 point),
  • Edwin Mcdougall (Stb/mku shujinkydink) (1 points), NW Majors (1 point),
  • Yu lin Hsiang (Avermedia gamerbee) (1 points), EastCoast Throwdown 4 (1 point),
  • Delnar Diaz (Dreamkiller) (1 points), Final Round XV (1 point),
  • Colin Mcgannon (Kab) (1 points), Community Effort Orlando (1 point),
  • Farhan Husain (Kotn hussler) (1 points), MAT (1 point),
  • Anthony Riley (Malice) (1 points), EastCoast Throwdown 4 (1 point),
  • Brian Thompson (Hates) (1 points), Norcal Regionals (1 point),
  • David Zaczynski (Polish mafia) (1 points), Toryuken (1 point),
  • Curren Seow (1 points), South East Asia Major (1 point),
  • Agustin Calderon (Agustin) (1 points), Texas Shodown (1 point),
  • Willis Sia (1 points), South East Asia Major (1 point),
  • Tim Barnes (Animefreak) (1 points), Final Round XV (1 point),
Thanks

Is there a link to these brackets or only people that are going to Evo can see them?

Just go to shoryuken.com it's on the front page.

So I kind of need a wired ps3 control if anyone would be kind enough to loan me one I'd greatly appreciate it

Yeah...things are looking bleak for me actually making it on time to the tournament. Going to see what I can do, though... This is lame.

Hi 8WayRun people,

I've heard through the grapevine that some people may be missing their EVO seeding points. I have gone back through the results reported by the TOs and found some discrepancies. This is the latest, up to date, information we have. I will be reseeding the SC5 brackets tonight with these numbers.

How far is the reseed going to go?

Is the entire bracket going to be reseeded, or are you only going to adjust what absolutely has to be adjusted to make sure the seeding point issue is taken care of?

Basically, if I'm in a bracket that would not be effected by the seeding point issues, will that bracket change at all?

Thanks!

How far is the reseed going to go?

Is the entire bracket going to be reseeded, or are you only going to adjust what absolutely has to be adjusted to make sure the seeding point issue is taken care of?

Basically, if I'm in a bracket that would not be effected by the seeding point issues, will that bracket change at all?

Thanks!

We are going to do the absolute minimum to make sure the seeds are in the proper place, but there may be some collateral damage (for example, moving a seed into a bracket that does not currently have a bye requires moving someone else out of that bracket!)

I got Floe and Byakko in mine, dont recognize anyone else. lots of random international players appearing throughout the brackets that are not 8wr'ers. Kinda excited to see if there are any 'unknowns' that will catch everyone off guard.

Back