[Jun 28, 2013] CEO (Orlando, FL)

This will never work this time around and Dime should never be caught by this if he sticks with NM A+B that shit

What, that shit hasn't worked on me since maybe the first week of release. Killa6 was doing that to Kayane. Slade was just talking crap because I lost to Algol at CEO2012 and at Final Round.

What, that shit hasn't worked on my since maybe the first week of release. Killa6 was doing that to Kayane. Slade was just talking crap because I lost to Algol at CEO2012 and at Final Round.
Then brush up on that Algol match up I am to lazy to do it so i won't be surprised if I ever lost to any Algol lol

So, no SC5 or yes?.... I might go on vacation to Orlando and I can schedule to match the dates.

Reactions: mkl
Should have a Schedule up soon but most likely since this is a side tournament and only way I can stream finals is if I do all of it on Friday June 28th. Start pools/bracket at 2 pm with Top 4 Streamed around 7 pm.

For those of you heading down to Florida, there will be some arcade cabs in the ballroom with a bunch of Older games being played on them, including Soul Edge and possibly SC2.

So I bought my ticket to go now I just need to know if any of you can provide me with a room to crash in.

Out of curiousity, will wireless controllers be banned?

I do not ban them at CEO but they MUST be turned off as soon as your match is done, also please bring your own USB wire for the controller. (unlike EVO we don't have to worry about having tons of setups at once and this situation happening). If you are caught pausing another player's game which potentially ruins their entire weekend you will receive a loss for your next match regardless if it's pools or Top 8.

As it stands SCV only has 15 pre-registered players www.tinyurl.com/ceo2013

The entire tournament will be run on Friday Starting at 2 pm with Final 3 being streamed on www.twitch.tv/ceogaming between 6-8 pm EST.

Let me know who's helping on Setups as well since it was never my intent to host SCV and the community stepped up and asked for it. I'll have EVO monitors provided and ready to go.

Deadline to Register online is June 23rd on www.ceogaming.org/register

PS if there's enough reason to host SCV all of Saturday for more players to make it then try to let me know, I just can't guarantee any stream time unless it's early like 5pm EST on Saturday.

People attending (or considering) to attend CEO please look at the above message, I myself, am a factor in this as I now cannot attend the event if we are to play on Friday exclusively. Ask around if people have a preference or happen to care either way. I am not part of the Georgia and Florida local FGC groups so I cannot personally say what effect this will have. I do not want the entire SCV portion to change to accommodate one player.

I want to buy a CEO ticket right now... I'm so ready to pull this trigger.

But I have no one to stay with.
I also have no ride from the airport.

HELP!

Alright guys. I'm not sure about DIME, but for me, the more the merrier. Whoever needs a room, and doesn't mind the floor, message me. I would like more people. More people means more practice. Just message me, IDGAF.

Jebailey here, Registration closes in 7 days on www.ceogaming.org/register. We have 19 for SCV so far, hoped for more since 100+ people spoke up and said host it at CEO. SCV Tournament starts on Friday with Final 3 streamed since so far the numbers are low. If a last minute rush happens I'll keep you updated. And Please I Still need help on setups since it was never my intention to host it this year.

Back