Kasper's Thread

Cyrus the younger. This is him early in his mercenary days. Ardrea, Camaro, and Belios are notable companions for him at this time. he becomes good friends with Desmond after being employed by him. When traveling to the Isle-nation of Barre, he also befriends the Prince Jakiro. Cyrus left his home in the southern parts of Laurent (the continent) and never returned once his story started. He never knew his mother, and last seen his father at a young age.

Attachments

• Cyrus(Younger) (2).jpg
    Cyrus(Younger) (2).jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Cyrus(Younger) (1).jpg
    Cyrus(Younger) (1).jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Cyrus(Younger) (3).jpg
    Cyrus(Younger) (3).jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Flick is a female ninja that serves the Blue Empress. She uses her light ability of magic to make her armor and chains constantly shimmy, as a distraction to her opponents.

*Flicks just another one of those characters I've been making since Sc4 or 5. She's a little boring but at the same time I like the green-scheme.

Attachments

• Flick (1).jpg
    Flick (1).jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Flick (2).jpg
    Flick (2).jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Flick.jpg
    Flick.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 73
Mizzo is another half-giant barbarian that fights alongside Deluca. he's the ideal definition of a berserker, always roaming his territory for a fight or bloodbath. Deluca loves to unleash Mizzo in territorial disputes.

Attachments

• Mizzo (1).jpg
    Mizzo (1).jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Mizzo (2).jpg
    Mizzo (2).jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Mizzo (3).jpg
    Mizzo (3).jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 59
This was an attempt to recreate an older character I referred to as the maniac. Loosely based off Necrid from Sc2 and the Symbiotes in MCU etc. the Maniac was a form of dark magical being that encased its user and allowed them to form their body in strange and obscure ways, such has blades and axes that where hard as steel and razor sharp. The Maniac was hidden away deep in a cave, but anyone who comes across his path falls victim to his insane wrath.

In SC5 he only had a mouth on his face, a look I'd much prefer. Its sort of funny I didn't even give him a mouth this time around. He absolutely on the chopping block, or the ground up-rebuild. I want to like this creation, but I just, dont even?

Attachments

• maniac (1).jpg
    maniac (1).jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 56
  • maniac (2).jpg
    maniac (2).jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 50
  • maniac (3).jpg
    maniac (3).jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 46
  • maniac (4).jpg
    maniac (4).jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 50
Prince Jakiro, of Barre. When Desmond and Cyrus arrived in his nation, he was quick to befriend the two. On behest of his Queen Mother he was to accompany Desmond and Cyrus across the ocean to Azjumni, and Analine. He is a versed diplomat and a decent fighter. Because of the alliances Barre has with most human nations, Jakiro convinces Desmond and Cyrus to undertake a peaceful approach with Analine and Azjumni, instead of their plan of outright conquest.

Attachments

• Jakiro (1).jpg
    Jakiro (1).jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Jakiro (2).jpg
    Jakiro (2).jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Jakiro (3).jpg
    Jakiro (3).jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Jakiro (4).jpg
    Jakiro (4).jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 65
Dethrec is a hired assassin working for the nation of Laurent. His style resembles the warriors of the boo-yang, but he swears he's not one of those 'savages". Regardless, his skill is feared throughout the nation. he generally works at night, and cares little for anything past getting his payment.

He's based a little bit off one of my favorite GI-Joe action figures, and Deathstroke from DC.

Attachments

• Dethrec (1).jpg
    Dethrec (1).jpg
    214 KB · Views: 57
  • Dethrec (2).jpg
    Dethrec (2).jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Dethrec (3).jpg
    Dethrec (3).jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 53
William is a large human who works under Deluca. He normally wields a two handed ax, that can be split in two smaller ax's. Not much going on here but I like how his headpiece came out. Probably needs a ground up re-do. Still, he's on the list he's getting shown off :P

Attachments

• William (1).jpg
    William (1).jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 63
  • William (2).jpg
    William (2).jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 62
  • William (3).jpg
    William (3).jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 67
The old man simply known by his job title. He is the leader in the order of Assassins, that Ardrea once belonged too. People say there is not a more shadowy figure in the realm. Originating from the Boo-Yang, he left his old life and founded a school of his ruthless arts in the far away lands of Laurent. Some say this is the man Herod is hunting for. He is directly behind kidnapping Thief, and training her.

*He's got nunchucks here but in lore he wears a sterotypical ninja claw on his right hand, and a small sword on his back. He "never" uses the sword though.

Attachments

• Assassin (1).jpg
    Assassin (1).jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Assassin (2).jpg
    Assassin (2).jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Assassin (3).jpg
    Assassin (3).jpg
    177 KB · Views: 58
  • Assassin (4).jpg
    Assassin (4).jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 65
Rendon is a marshal from a small relatively unknown island off the southern coast of Laurent. His people are the originators of spell-thieves and anti-magic runes. He is from a time slightly before Cyrus, actually teaching some things to Cyrus' father.

*I just made this guy a few nights ago, and then noticed I was out of slots; so I made this thread and here we are. Rendon is based a little bit off my co-worker. He is the only character I've made in the year 2021, or past Setsuka's launch day actually.. This is why you're not seeing the newer parts or Hwang's style.

Attachments

• Rendon (1).jpg
    Rendon (1).jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Rendon (2).jpg
    Rendon (2).jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Rendon (3).jpg
    Rendon (3).jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 57
Joker is the apprentice of Herod. His name is a bit dated, he was once a fun loving prankster until he witnessed the death of his brother. Feeling that it was his lack of serious training that caused it, he's not smiled since and devotes most of his waking time to training. While not tattooing his body akin to his master, he adorns his mask with markings every time he's killed a man honorably.

Attachments

• Joker (1).jpg
    Joker (1).jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Joker (2).jpg
    Joker (2).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Joker (3).jpg
    Joker (3).jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 60
I don't have a name for this character yet. He's a steam powered warrior, one of thousands built by the nation of Laurent.

Attachments

• Doll (1).jpg
    Doll (1).jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Doll (2).jpg
    Doll (2).jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Doll (3).jpg
    Doll (3).jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 50
Kota is a rogue trade prince in the southern parts of the Azjumni (The Blue Empress only rules the northwest portions of the desert). He honors his morals and doesn't hurt the innocent but is a sort of Robin Hood figure in the area. people either love or hate this man, and he could care less.

Attachments

• Kota (1).jpg
    Kota (1).jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Kota (2).jpg
    Kota (2).jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Kota (3).jpg
    Kota (3).jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 64
Doone is the leader of the Gear Snakes, a group of tech hunters in the south Ajzumni that sneak into A'haas and Kalfoni from time to time. Doone wishes to get her band their own airship, but operating out of the desert where they scarcly fly over, its hard for to get her chance. She is a former research of Two-Step, the center trade hub in the great desert, before leading her own band in the south.

Attachments

• Doone (1).jpg
    Doone (1).jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Doone (2).jpg
    Doone (2).jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Doone (3).jpg
    Doone (3).jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 58
Priscilla is one of the few Goblins (a hybrid child between an orc and human) that rose to the ranks of shield maiden within Laurent. Goblins are for more prevalent in the nation than their orcish parents, but are rarely seen in warrior positions. generally they tend to be scouts or ranged tech users, but a few retain their orcish lust for battle and are spotted on the front lines. She herself leads a vanguard unit, that usually lands ahead of the main army by months.

Attachments

• Priscilla (1).jpg
    Priscilla (1).jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Priscilla (2).jpg
    Priscilla (2).jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Priscilla (3).jpg
    Priscilla (3).jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 61
Maddie is on the block to go, but I enjoyed how her facial piercings came out. She was suppose to be either a sky pirate or a gear snake, but I could never really flush out what I felt to be a finished theme for her.

Attachments

• Maddie (1).jpg
    Maddie (1).jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Maddie (3).jpg
    Maddie (3).jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Maddie (2).jpg
    Maddie (2).jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 62
Kaylani is a warrior of Two-Step. She collects old tech and knowledge for her trade masters. Two-Step is the head city in the central and southern portions of the desert, often sending Kaylani to the far reaches of the sands for her masters.

Attachments

• Kaylani (1).jpg
    Kaylani (1).jpg
    157 KB · Views: 59
  • Kaylani (2).jpg
    Kaylani (2).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Kaylani (3).jpg
    Kaylani (3).jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 66
Tyrese is the leader of the Wind Rocs, an aggressive band of merc's in the southern desert. while known to sell his sword for coin, his group is not above petty thievery and bullying small settlements out of their values and food. He was once a respected air-captain but since crashing his ship in the south desert, his crew has fallen from grace.

Attachments

• Tyrese (1).jpg
    Tyrese (1).jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Tyrese (2).jpg
    Tyrese (2).jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Tyrese (4).jpg
    Tyrese (4).jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 61
Roman Otero is from the same nameless island Rendon is. He's a bit of a drunk but a dedicated hunter of dangerous magic users. He is well studied in politics and tactics, an anomaly for his people. Despite his odd hobbies and vices, Roman is the go to enforcer of his people. Roman eventually rises to a general-like state and keeps his nation free of Laurent rule.

Attachments

• Roman (1).jpg
    Roman (1).jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Roman (2).jpg
    Roman (2).jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Roman (3).jpg
    Roman (3).jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 55
Kashi is captain of the town guard of Two-Step. She knows a little magic from the Warlocks and NInja's of the Blue Empire. She older than she looks, but regardless of age she still keeps the peace without question in her domain. The various trade princes constantly supply her with willing, and slave soldiers to bolster the town guard.

Attachments

• Kashi (1).jpg
    Kashi (1).jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Kashi (2).jpg
    Kashi (2).jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Kashi (3).jpg
    Kashi (3).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 58
Babic is a squire to lady Violet, in the south Laurent. She is a bull head fighter but loyal to her Baroness. Having no issues with magic, Babic's sword is enhanced with a permanent poison.

Attachments

• babic (1).jpg
    babic (1).jpg
    176 KB · Views: 71
  • babic (2).jpg
    babic (2).jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 69
  • babic (3).jpg
    babic (3).jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 58
Back