Kasper's Thread

Ebony is the second High General of Laurent along side Genevieve. She is also one of the few warlocks outside of the Blue Desert, learning the skill elsewhere. Her powers over magic allow her to enchant most humanoids under her spell. Most armies will bow to her, and join rank instead of offering resistance. They say her troops fight with a fervor not seen elsewhere, almost as if they're all in love with their general. Despite her ability to sway other's she is still fiercely loyal to her queen.

Attachments

• Ebony (1).jpg
    Ebony (1).jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Ebony (2).jpg
    Ebony (2).jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Ebony (3).jpg
    Ebony (3).jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 72
Sho is the other personal body guard of the war-queen. Another freakishly large body, some say he's a shadow-demon that controls a suit of armor. When in combat he lets loose freakish yells and screams that sound other-worldly, reinforcing the idea he's summoned from beyond

*tomorrow I'll have to get another shot of his face, I didn't notice the ax covering his eye; his mask is broken showing his eye behind it.

Attachments

• Sho (1).jpg
    Sho (1).jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Sho (2).jpg
    Sho (2).jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Sho (3).jpg
    Sho (3).jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 71
The ultimate high ruler of Laurent; she is the mastermind behind the full-continent empire. She was not born with her third eye and wings, but acquired them over time delving into magic and meditation. She "Is" the strongest being in the realm. Her powers are a source of mystery and give her an almost god-like aura. She is focused on bringing the entire planet under her Rule. While Laurent seems blood-thirsty, most of its citizens seem to enjoy life when they finally submit to her will.

Attachments

• WarQueen (1).jpg
    WarQueen (1).jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 95
  • WarQueen (2).jpg
    WarQueen (2).jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 77
  • WarQueen (3).jpg
    WarQueen (3).jpg
    209 KB · Views: 59
  • WarQueen (4).jpg
    WarQueen (4).jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 78
Samir is another jobber from the Boo-Yang.

Attachments

• Samir (1).jpg
    Samir (1).jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Samir (2).jpg
    Samir (2).jpg
    184 KB · Views: 72
  • Samir (3).jpg
    Samir (3).jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 74
This warrior shows up long after the story is over, she is actually the daughter of Rose and Ezra. She looked a bit different in her SC5 rendition; but this time around I wanted to base her off one of my favorite WoW enemies the Scarlet(get it?) Crusade

Attachments

• Scarlet (1).jpg
    Scarlet (1).jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Scarlet (2).jpg
    Scarlet (2).jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Scarlet (3).jpg
    Scarlet (3).jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 68
Nemo looks totally different in my world; I was playing around with some ideas here, she never felt complete to me, but she is also in the line up. She is also my last post of my 98 CAS.

Now I will stop for a while! I'm going to go back and delete some, refine some. Try out all the new pieces and fighting styles, see what else I can come up with, see what the community has out there.

Attachments

• Nemo (1).jpg
    Nemo (1).jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Nemo (2).jpg
    Nemo (2).jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Nemo (3).jpg
    Nemo (3).jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 74
Damn, man, all of these are so slick! I can't keep up with all the Likes I need to give your creations!!!! I also always consider it a plus when someone contextualizes their creations with their own lore, too. Awesome work :)

Back