Keep up your motivation, community...

i dont know whats considered broken in terms of fighting games or games in general but if people spam 2 moves as much as they do, people will only be frustrated with the game. as with anything that has a series following its set up to get new people into it but if the veterans have an elitist attitude towords the new people it will only die down to a select few which is good and bad at the same time because there will be no new blood to build a community

i just started playing SC4 and i have mixed feelings about the game dont get me wrong i like the game but the online spamming is becoming most taxing and its gotten to a point that i dont play player or ranked anymorre due to the spamming i find myself looking at my friends list too see if anyone is playing so i can join thier games it shouldnt be that way but other people have been doing the same thing

if people are going to play a fighting game and they want to get good or atleast be able to be competitive people need too take it serious not the online BULLSHIT that people like doing (the 2 move spemfest) its no way to build a community IMHO

Back