[Kentucky] Do 7-11s even exist here? The KY Thread

making a list of KY players in this post.(and the next one, if we get enough) if you wish to be Added to the list or have anything edited, Message StaticAlpha and he should be able to post it up. When sending. Please use this format:

8WayRun name:
XBL: Xbox Live Gamertag(write none if you don't have one)
PSN: Playstation Network Username(write none if you don't have one)
Static or Myself will send messages via 8WayRun, letting ya'll know of any gatherings. Offline or Online.

Player List

Tag: Adario
Name: Adario Mercadante
XBL: bleeder20
Times: usually on randomly or late

Delious78
Adrian Sinclair
Louisville
XBL : Delious
I am usually on in the evenings.​
------------------------------------------------------------​
Static
Ty
Winchester, KY
XBL: WoundedFiddle
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really serious about getting into offline SC. I'm in Henderson, KY (about 2 hours from Louisville and 3 hours from Lexington). If a real SC meet materializes, I would be willing to travel one of those distances.

GGs to StaticAlpha this morning, thanks for coming over. Sorry wasn't much of a challenge for ya, I'll put practice in for sure for next time bro. Life, Work, and the fact I WAS done with this game (lol) are contributing factors to me being out of shape.

Seriously, for your first offline outing. You did fine, man.

Hey guys, I know it's a long drive, but A.R.K. III (one of the largest fighting game tournaments in the South) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people at this tournament featuring games such as Arcana Heart 3, Blazblue: CS, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, Tekken 6, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! We will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager). If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/apr-...sf4-mvc3-t6-bb-ah3-smash-more-conway-ar.6791/. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Fighting Game community as a whole. Thanks guys!

PS: I'm sorry if I cluttered up your thread. Just trying to raise awareness for people who might otherwise not have seen our tournament. Know that if you have any questions, I will be checking this (and the official tournament thread) daily to address any potential issues/problems. Thanks again!

I'm surprised this thread even exists...
I'm a Kentucky player too I feel your pain. No community, especially in the middle of nowhere where I currently reside.
If anything comes up though I'd be stoked to play...

Hey Monty, welcome to the forums. Sadly it's been pretty dead here in KY but I'm hoping that'll change when SCV hits. Rekano and I plan on trying to getting a scene going once SCV arrives so stay in touch here if you're interested in some offline play.

What part of KY are you in? The spot where we'll be meeting up will most likely be around the Lexington or Georgetown area.

I'm from Inez, it's about 2 and a half hours from Lexington. But I'd definitely be up for the trip if you guys get anything going.

Well, the window til SCV is still large (next year, I know its close. But still) but if we would like to start meeting up for SC, now would be fine too. I'm not 100% against playing SC4, just know I don't practice it. Im usually off work Wednesday and Saturdays during the week...I plan on taking a week off for Gears 3 :D. (September 18th-24th), so if any ya'll wanna come over and get some games in, then I'd be cool with it.

Disappoint. I expected the thread title to be something along the lines of "WTF IS A CANNONMASTER".

:)
Well that never happened. lol. Uh yeah. Gears 3.

Anyway, we now know a release date, its not too far off now. Just stick to the plan and wait for it to come out. (maybe before actual release? :) who knows!)

ARE YOU GUYS STILL ALIVE?

Krit and LP: What are you guys doing here? Need something to shoo you 2 away...
bees_3.jpg

HO SHIT! MOTHER FUCKING BEES! GTFO!

OKAY!!! SCV is literally days away. EVO announced SCV and I'll be on my way to that event.(room already generously paid for)

Along with that, EVO showed the evo tournament season... tournaments.

my planned events:
PowerUP2012 - Cincinnati OH. in April
Season's Beating's Summer Slam - Columbus OH. in May

events I would like to attend if anyone is driving by are:
Final Round 15 - Atalanta GA. in March
Midwest Championships - Nashville TN. in June

WHO WANTS TO BAND TOGETHER AND GET SERIOUS WITH THIS SHIT!?

New KY player here, so I thought I would hop in and say hi. I only dabbled around with earlier versions of SC, so this is my first dedicated attempt at it. I will be honest and say that I am not very good, but I think with some practice I will be fine. If anyone wants to play me on Xbox, my tag is Delious.

Back