Kilik Just Frame Asura tips

DivineThunder2

[08] Mercenary
I know people say to fastest input the 41236b and have 6+b hit at the same time but does anyone have an easy tip for it?

watch the video i posted. you can't input the 41236b before the B+K connects. the timing on the 41236b isnt that hard.

Try to do after B+K, 6B (keep your finger on 6): slowly 6987 and quiclky 41236:B. I think the little time between 6B and 41236:B is very important.

the time between 6b and 41236:b isnt important. you can buffer 6b after b+k and wait till the b+k connects THEN input 41236:B. which is exactly what i do so i have plenty of time to setup for the 41236:b. if you dont buffer the 6b you just have less time to prepare for the 41236:b but still works.

idk what's so hard about this jf.
the 41236:b input MUST be completed by the time the 2nd hit connects (regardless if it's blocked or not)

That is the timing of the Just-frame. Nothing more. idk how people make it so complicated lol

this move is just a matter of practice. once you get the swing of it you will kick yourself in the ass for thinking it was hard lol

I was under the impression that you had to be Asian to do it. Fotd:JfAsura? Impossible to do unless you're Korean.

My friend says that the 41236:B is not important at all. He explained that the timing of 6:B was important and had to be inputted at the very last possible frame at the end of the B+K.
I managed to do the Just Asura following his instructions so, It has to be true.

So guys, try it like this;

B+K.......,6:B,41236:B
Remember, the 6:B has to be input at the last possible frame after the B+K.
Edit:Still new to notation. Don't drop your sippy cups.
Let me know if that helped you out.

... 6B not 4B
And iFOtD GB Asura is easy after about an hour in training - no Asian-ness required. :/
Just do 6B41236B as one input and it's no harder than Astas just throws.

... 6B not 4B
And iFOtD GB Asura is easy after about an hour in training - no Asian-ness required. :/
Just do 6B41236B as one input and it's no harder than Astas just throws.
Oh? I see. Obviously you don't know a joke as much as I don't know that the second hit in
Asura dance is 6+B.

Pretty much sure I tried doing Just Asura all in one input. Didn't work, but y'know you can do fotd Gb Asura, and in only an hours training.

You must have came from IGN.

B+K (DELAY) 6B41236B (As one input)
No, I don't come from IGN and no it really isn't difficult... Or indeed practical XD
If you can do iFOtD and regular Asura you can do any necessary input for kilik, GB asura is for vanity mainly...

B+K (DELAY) 6B41236B (As one input)
No, I don't come from IGN and no it really isn't difficult... Or indeed practical XD
If you can do iFOtD and regular Asura you can do any necessary input for kilik, GB asura is for vanity mainly...

So wait, are you confirming the delay?
It may be easy for you, but I've spent an entire evening in Training figuring out the trick to doing Just Asura Dance. I'm serious, I have the blisters to prove it. Out of at least 100 Asura dances I've done, I only managed to do it once.
I'm sure though, if I can do it one or two more times, I can get a feel for the movement, and I will look back and laugh at how I thought it was so hard.
On the other hand, I have no clue how I will be able to preform an Fotd,Asura let alone Just frame.

Practice practice practice.
It's second nature to me now - just keep at it man, you'll get it eventually, though I stress eventually - learning it at first is a bugger - iCS took me 10 minutes to learn, GB Asura took an hour =S

There is only 1 thing you MUST do for GB Asura to work. Your 41236:b input must be done AFTER B+K connects. The whole input is b+k 6b 41236b but there is a VERY SLIGHT delay between inputs. Some people find it easier to delay after the b+k then input the rest of notation as 1 input. I myself input b+k 6b then delay the 41236b. I find it easier buffer in the 6b after b+k so I have time to prepare for a perfect 41236b input. You might find find it easier to do like this b+k 6b hold the 6 and roll from 698741236b. Very easy to do like that.

just a question, but can you just the last hit from asura clarvoyance (asura dance from behind)? ive tried forevah! i dont think so but just to quench my curiousity, ill ask

You're welcome, sugar ^_~
Timing is the same as regular version - you might be a little tense from having to go BT and setting it up.
My advice is to just relax and let it come - don't force it out, when you can do regular consistently, try again with the same confidence you have doing the regular version and it'll happen.
Hope that helps. :)

Back