Kilik Just Frame Asura tips

I think my problem is that im doing it too fast?? i've traied every single strategy posted here and i just made it once, one time that i didnt realize how i did it until i saw the flash the problem is that no matter if i buffer 6b after b+k or if i input 6b41236b as one input or if i keep pressed 6 and then sowly rool to 98743216b if i do it slow its a normal azura if i do it as fast as i can the last hit dosent appear =/ i tought it would be kinda easy cause i can jf grab with astaroth all the time but it seems not

its more about smoothness then speed. i can do it a few ways and seems to still work

1st is the B+K then as that hits quickly 6B41236B in 1 fast flowing motion. (this was the way i first did it)
after a while i found that if i missed it i missed finishing the asura at all. so i decided to experiment and slow it and try different patterns.
2nd B+K6B in as practically 1 input. then with slightly less speed roll the 41236B smoothly and cleanly it should just frame it. (with the 2nd way i have actually done the 41236 slower than i normally would and still had it JF (that was weird though) just keep at it and it will come

It doesn't matter what speed it's done - all that is needed is the 41236 to be started AFTER the first hit connects and completed BEFORE the second. If you do this AND press 6 and B perfectly simultaneously you will get GB Asura.

I think your right, ive been practicing and i did it 3 times within 5 mins, just as you say i figured that i pressed everything by the time the first hit ends

You do not enter the whole command before the first hit connects. The speed of the first 2 inputs isn't important. Like Synraii posted the third imput needs to be entered AFTER the first hit connects but BEFORE the second hit makes contact. I can hit jf asura 95% from player 1 side and about 85% from player 2 side using the methods me and others have posted in this forum.

That's better than me - I can do 100% on the 2P side and about 50-60% on 1P - which is annoying XD
If I go to a tournament and I forget my pad, I will test out a stock one by going into training and just spamming GB Asura for a couple of minutes - even though I have absolutely no intention of using Kilik (until a Sophita player shows up that is XD)

FINALLY! i got it!! funny thing I figured how to do it in a random situation cause I was playing aganist the cpu and then bam! I did it as many other random times but this time I "felt" how I did it and after that my mind was like "O.O!!! so thats the way!" I do it by pressing b+k6b and while kilik is hitting the opponet I input 41236b as fast as I can, though its not a problem since I can do Asta's JF grabs anytime. all I have to do now is practice in order to get used to the timing XD

Yeah, thats the most common way to do it.
I do B+K6B...42136:B as well.
NDK on the other hand does B+K... 6B41236:B
Now that you've got it down - practice spamming it for lols =)

Back