Kogarasumaru May 2009 Monthly

Do i have to register early for the street fighter 4 tourney or can i just register when i get there. I just wanted to make sure =)

You can register when u get there! Though don't be suprised if the tournament doesn't start till 3:00 cause no matter how hard u try people always show up late.

You'll be registered when you pay your entry fee.

Originally I had no problems in making it to the tourney. Then some family stuff came up that I thought was going to prevent me from coming entirely, but I already have my liquor bought for this so I'm going to make it up there one way or another. The tourneys usually don't start on time anyway, but don't start the SC4 tourney without me.

I am bringing my XBOX with UFC 2009, i only have 1 pad. someone please bring an X Box pad so we can play UFC 2009

Okay... I've just taken stock of my controllers and I am now MISSING a Dualshock 3 controller! This is the THIRD Dualshock 3 controller that I have lost at these tournaments! This is starting to get unacceptable. I want everyone who came to my tournament and has a Dualshock 3 to please turn over their controllers. On the top-right of the sticker on the back, it should be a serial number.

Normally, the number should read: CECHZC2U...

However, if the serial number reads: CECHZC2J... its mine! I want it back. This serial number means that its a JP not a US controller.

Who's willing to scoop a poor Rican kid from Philly for this? I can pay for gas. :\

Back