[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Unfortunately Astaroth doesn't counter-pick OOF.

Belial, PM Rayinkin or Koichi if you want a contact. We usually have sessions at Rayinkin's place when he has the time. You should be able to get in touch with them if you haven't already.

Cant believe how early i have to wake up for all this :/ Gonna have to drug myself to sleep just to make sure im down in time.

We all wanna go in or meet there? Be nice to get some warm up sessions before I jump into fighting. We all know how rusty i start out.

Hustleman, you will be at evo right? It will be awsome to finally meet you.

Unfortunately, I have to work sat and sun mornings and don't get off till 5:30pm. We can meet up afterwards or something unless I can just show up and watch without registering. If not, I'll pm my number

Yall better bring some white tees, shorts and suntan lotion. It's gonna be like 110 this weekend

Keep in mind the pools are going to be like 40 people. 159 entered, it looks like theyre only having A, B, C and D. So who youll face is unpredictable even when you know whos in your pool. This isn't how theyve done it in the past, so it had me kind of confused. Even me being in pool C, with every hilde player, really doesnt mean anything. 2 advance, out of 40. chances are still the same.

Pool C....interesting..

Eh, cool enough to compete...but also cool to be watching all the others play in the tournament.

hustle: No, you can just walk in. Ive seen them say you have to register, but theres never anyone at the door checking.

I'm down. Not that I'll be any help to anyone there. I enjoy the competition, but I don't play this game nearly enough to compete at Evo.

Either way, I'll come get some games in.

I'm already here, currently staying at Gold Coast Hotel which is really near Rio. I'm up for some games, how do I meet up with you guys? Would appreciate it even more if I get some Research & Development time. :D

Well it comes down to can Ted host tomorrow or we gonna attempt my place again.

I vote Teds simply because most of us know where it is and it's RIGHT on the strip pretty much and I'm not sure how many of you have good transportation that are just getting into town. Hell we maybe can have it in a hotel room.

Okay guys, lets have something finalized actually written.

I voted IFB's on Thursday (tomorrow), but if Ted's willing to host Thursday why not? I'll text him later to confirm.

We have Shenrii, Manta (yes, he's here), esom and Belial (I'm assuming) coming here on Thursday as well, so it would be best to time it to them as well.

Lastly, because of the multitude of people, we'll need 2 TV's/PS3's at the least.

Ted works thursdays, he wouldnt be able to host one then. If someone wants to host, I can get shenrii and belial, esom will already be with me, and meet up where ever.

If we play today, shenrii and manta can still go over to teds. Im free all night cause I expected we would play. The chicago people (thugish pond and mysticbill) were supposed to be here today, but they didnt leave yesterday like planned, so they wont be here til tomorrow. Esom wont be here til thursday either.

Back