[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

tomorrow Suriad is hosting like since noon. I'll be there once I'm done shopping and shit, probably 2 pm or so.

Belial: I'm sorry, Im not going to make it again today. I am running a fever and feel like complete shit. I pretty much havent gotten out of bed since yesterday.

anything happening today? I got to return to lost puppies and then im ready to run down to the strip or the rio and play. Just leave a post (include location/room/time)

Belials still goin on? I got no phone contacts.

ivyfanboy: tomorrow at 3pm we should get started the thing is i caught a flu and feel really bad right now but i probably will make it out and suriad is up for some matches anyway

Rio, masquarade tower , room 13004 , 3pm

Whoa, I'm totally there. Can't believe you guys are still around. Would have been there for the first meeting if I checked early enough...

Ok, will be there (might be late, i like my late sleep). I will have to part early, going to a goth industrial club with the ex later.

I'm guessing your right Koichi. I myself am ok, but there was a thread on the evo forum about others getting sick. Dubbed the Evo Virus.

I had to cancel all shit and staying super sick at rio =(
my flight will probly moved to wednesday
so if I feel better till then hope to get a few games w u guys
evo virus is hard times on me.

Belial: Let me know if you are well enough to play tomorrow. Kura will be coming back to las vegas in the morning, because he has to fly out of vegas.

As long as everyone is healthy and isn't coughing all over the place or something then I'm down for some games haha. I'd prefer tomorrow but it doesn't really matter.

ok, I feel much better today my fever finally is down so I feel like getting a few games this evening (past 6 probably) and tomorrow of course. pls let me know
my cell 7 916 600 26 12
my room # at rio 355
kura coming over is great news too!

As long as everyone is healthy and isn't coughing all over the place or something then I'm down for some games haha. I'd prefer tomorrow but it doesn't really matter.

ooohh... about that...

LOL. I am finally heathly. Im still coughing, but I assure you I am not contagious. I just talked to ted, and he cannot play tonight. So we either have to play at Belials room, or somewhere else. Any ideas?

Just in case anyone checks here, there are games going on at the Rio. Contact Koichi or Belial for the info.

soo? nobody hosting? I'll be at my room, my phone # i've posted above you can also call the hotel
777 77 77 room 355
hit me up if anything comes up. If you're into some clubs and stuff I might be joining too not sure though cuz im still a little weak

Back