[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Cha Cha. leaving tomorrow

I'm still up for games =) , somebody can just bring a console over to my room if cant host. seems like nobody wants to play poor old belial T_T

I'm talking to Ted right now. It looks like Kura's plane leaves tomorrow so he's still in town for the time being lol.

i'd like to play.. but i only have 1 controller. and a arcade stick.. but it's not even that good lol but if yall can find another control, hit me up. i'd like to get more games in with Belial too haha

hey finally =) I'm totally bored here! somebody answer pls) I'm online for like 30 min since that moment
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
k, heres the deal. I'll be up aprox an hour , after that if nobody hits me up im going to sleep.
+7 916 600 26 12 my cell . or call the room (i might be out though, so sms is better)

I'll need somebody to pick me up b/c I dont know the way to Raykin or whatever.
Well I dont think anybody would be coming up sooo.. i guess thats it guys. thx everbody who played me through this days in vegas.

Whoops sorry Belial, I have been away from the forums for a couple of days....I would have been willing to play a bit to...

:(

I wouldn't mind some get togethers. Workin on a secondary character, putting all my effort in one character was good, but hurt me the most in the tournament.

sorry i've been MIA fellas. i've been moving to my new place.. and it's ALMOST finished being organized. you'll all have to come over and visit the new place. it's at the Polo Club off of decatur and flamingo so about... 3 mins away from my other place hahah. i'll let you know when we can gather again.

Decatur & Flamingo?!

LOL yup, not much change on location there. Let us know, also if you need help with the move itself let me know.

lol damnit Ted, stop trying to run away from me! Decator and Flamingo?! I just got used to not getting lost finding your place.

*I gots my purple buttons! No more stupid input issues...cept with the stick still (I think they call that fucking up tho)

REVAS- thanks for offering to help out. We didn't really have anything that was too heavy. Nobli offered to help out too. but it really means a lot. now, it's just all the small stuff we need to do... organize everything and find out where we're gonna place everything. you'll all receive the gathering notice soon. it's gonna be sometimes this week. maybe even tomorrow if we can sort shit out.

IFB- this place will be easier to find then my old place.. and you'll feel safer haha the only problem is finding parking hah so we'll see how that all goes. i'll post tomorrow if we're meeting then or wednesday. peace!!!

i'm pretty much free this weekend if anyone wants to game it up. HOLLA!!!

but on a side note...damn, since EVO and Nats are finally over, i feel that SC4 is dying. that's sad. and it's only gonna get worse once Tekken 6 comes out. :( i hate tekken

I might be able to stop by this weekend. I finally am taking Kilik seriously as a secondary, and may pick up other characters. Fuck Tekken though, just pick up some new characters and move on.

hah that's what i say about tekken. lol fuck tekken! haha but i mean, i used to like it back in the days. but since i've found SC2.. i've been hooked ever since lol. but hit me up sometime this weekend, let's get some solid practice in. i've begun to seriously pick up voldo, and vader.. it's fun using characters with great SG. lol
Sora- great games, man! for not playing for a while, you still got your chops. how many times did you peg me with iCS?? lol I can tell that your skill level has been upgraded since EVO, bro. no joke. let's do that again sometime before you leave. who knows? maybe you'll find some SICK ass peeps in spain lol. HOLLA!

Sorry I missed out. I'm busy being back in school again, but ill try to make the next one. I'm living down on russell and boulder now. Me and James kind of had it out with our landlord, so we had to get out. I got to see micro before he goes back, I still owe him $10.

What?! Micro is headin out to?! Aww man I gotta play you again Micro...same with you Sora if your still playing a little.

Money matches would be cool to! Only...I just need the money but I'm just throwin the idea out there.

yeah, today would be the best. I'm busy all day sunday with finalizing my move in. and this next week i'm busy with a few birthdays and work. so if you guys are game, text me and let me know what time is good for y'all. HOLLA!!

Fuck Tekken. Oh yeah, forgot about the $10. I'm in town 'til mid-September. I'll be down for a couple of sessions before I head back up North, it'll depend though 'cause I have random important dates from now up to when I leave.

Back