[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Been away for a bit, don't worry I haven't stopped playin. I had to deal with some real close deadlines (I'm working again!). So my schedule will be opening up and i can start doing meets again. I have a stupid lenient schedule, just give me heads up (probably can't due tonight...had I only known yesterday...bah!). So in a day or two give me advances and I should be game.

On another note, soon I will probably be planning a small gaming party. Last time I through this I had just 20 people 4 TVs and 4 systems. So It'll be a mix of college friends, outside friends, and hopefully you guys when I announce it. Should be PS3 (SC4, SF4, MvC2, TK5...pfffft fuck tekken), XBOX 360 (blazblue), and a wii (SSBB). Other games I dunno, these are just the ones I can guarantee (I don't own the 360 or wii). So post possible best days an hopefully soon I can do this. I need to line it up with the week after mid terms probably for everyone else. And if we really wanna get nerdy...we got a card game called Munchkin we like to play on the side...preferably with shots.

Lol wonder what happened to you guys. I need me some offline calibur soon. Getting my ass kicked in MvC2 would be cool too.

i've tried to gather folks but everyone seems to be busy. there was like 3 days straight where i was just kickin it. and even posted if peeps wanted to game. i've pretty much given up on gathering at this point. Don't wanna waste my time trying to set it up anymore. people rarely check the threads anyways. like Nobli said, "are we really gonna let seattle have more posts??".

I got in a few good games with Sora and Nobli. And, shit, Sora doesn't even PLAY any more...... that's pretty sad when I got someone out of retirement to play a few games but i can't even get the regulars to gather.

Keepin us ahead of seattle...

Yeah, until I get a break, its going to be doubtful I will get to play any calibur. I can already tell this is going to be a rough year with school.

i gotta new place and new set up. LOTS of sitting space now haha yo, can anyone do early on the weekends?? like 11am-4pm?

Maybe it'd be better if we started the weekly things again? I think it was good that way 'cause it was like "Oh, it's Wednesday, the SCIV guys are playing". It doesn't have to be Wednesday, but designating a day as a SCIV night works well methinks. I still check the forums, not as often, but for sure daily. Also, Luke owes me so I for sure need to get together with you guys again >_>.

I can't really do weekends, mostly 'cause of church and things. I didn't mind the sessions that started around 8~9 (at least that's when I showed up >_>). Maybe Fridays?

yeah weekly's would be nice. Then i would expect it so my plans would be clear and i would remember to check here. Mishi and Jordon have been running me around a lot so I dont have the time to check 8way everyday.

I really wanna start playin again tho. I'm doin what I can to change my style online...but still I have a long way to go to be as good as I want to be and it's just not gonna get there that way.

I'll see with this "game party" in 1-2 weeks probably. It'll probably just be an larger (10+) meet with a few college friends.

wednesdays are a go then. I'll see yall wednesday!

here's my addy

4201 S. Decatur Blvd. #2110

call/text me in advance since it IS an apartment complex and the 1st time finding this place is a little tricky. i'll explain when i hear from you.

what time? I can also bring my PS3 (now with MvC2!). Can someone bring a 2nd TV (and chairs?!? Dear god chairs!)

If we can revive the weekly's I heard one of us is tryin to get tournaments at an arcade here. What if we banded together and tried to push for that? I can definitely find a few people to recruit (scrubs...but hey you gotta start somewhere...don't look at me)

wednesdays are a go then. I'll see yall wednesday!

here's my addy

4201 S. Decatur Blvd. #2110

call/text me in advance since it IS an apartment complex and the 1st time finding this place is a little tricky. i'll explain when i hear from you.

I'll go to this and it'll be the last time I play calibur competitively.

Also, as proof and prize of this, I'll be giving my stick away after the gathering (broken square and all).

And as an added incentive to come, dinner for the gathering is my treat. 2/3 Large pizzas from Little Caesar's to be exact, with drinks and whatnot. (I'd bring in alcohol to the mix but we all have to drive back home sooooo... meh.)

So show up people! :p

Once again on board...what time?

BOOZE!!! >_<

FT5 for shots! I wont feel bad for losing this way. lol

Also...aimin for saturday for my lil game party thingy. would you guys be able to make it? once again, 3 consoles, SSBB, MvC2, SC4, Blazblue will be guaranteed. SF4, SF2HD and a few other fighters might be present.

what time? I can also bring my PS3 (now with MvC2!). Can someone bring a 2nd TV (and chairs?!? Dear god chairs!)

hahah ask Nobli and Sora. I've got lots of spots to sit now. hahah

anytime wednesday.. but if we DO need a time. i'd say 4-5ish. i have my 2nd TV as well. we can plug that somewhere as long as someone provides the 2nd console.

I DO have booze. lol if people like Kryptonites.. lol (Barcardi 151, Malibu Rum, Midori, Pineapple Juice, and a splash of Sweet and Sour) i call it, "happy juice" as well. haha 1 of these might be just about enough.. 2? you might have to spend the night hahah

hahah ask Nobli and Sora. I've got lots of spots to sit now. hahah

anytime wednesday.. but if we DO need a time. i'd say 4-5ish. i have my 2nd TV as well. we can plug that somewhere as long as someone provides the 2nd console.

I DO have booze. lol if people like Kryptonites.. lol (Barcardi 151, Malibu Rum, Midori, Pineapple Juice, and a splash of Sweet and Sour) i call it, "happy juice" as well. haha 1 of these might be just about enough.. 2? you might have to spend the night hahah

MALIBU PLUS PINEAPPLE???!!!

I CALL DIBS!!!

.... I'm so weak... ;_;

Back