Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest!

Ha HAH!
Justice Man gets the drop on his opponents with a QUICKNESS!
AWAAAAYYY!!!

yciuy.png

Based on martial arts super sentai heroes, such as Ultraman and Power Rangers, Justice Man defeats evil and defends the side of good with his techno boots, power fists, hi-powered laser ray gun, justicium alloy blades...and, most importantly, with a courageous heart!

UITw0.png

C70vM.png

oisTm.png
Seeing as I've had this design for a long time, now, I might submit a newer entry later.

That IS a fast start. Just wanted to point out that that Thumbnail pic is one of the best I've ever seen! (And also to delete this post if you re-submit him, ayus.

Does super villains qualify or must be a superhero?

I was going to say 'no' so I could cheese it and have Supervillain as a separate theme, but I don't see why not really =D

Le Bello, I wont be doing the idea I had for my superhero.
I tried and it just doesn't work.
I mean it worked but it looked utmost basic.
I'll come up with something, and oh you have my word, I will win this one. ;)
I write superhero novels, you bet that ass I'll win! xD

Both a shame and a surprise. That's the best kind of news! Best put your mouth where your money's been. Or something. ;D

Both a shame and a surprise. That's the best kind of news! Best put your mouth where your money's been. Or something. ;D

How a shame? D:
Anyway, can I also put in whatever superhero's arch nemesis also?
The entry will be the hero, but I'd like to make his villain and show him in the entry also, for a more visual case on the story telling.
Not sure I'll go with it, I have to see what DLC we'll be getting tomorrow first, but asking just in case.

Didn't Norik basically already do this challenge?
Not that I'm complaining - I said I'd make a superhero CaS in the near future, so the theme works out well for me. And if I can't produce a decent superhero (which is quite likely), I do have a superhero and a supervillain I could use as a plan B/C.
I think I enjoy seeing the entries more than I do making my own!

How a shame? D:
Anyway, can I also put in whatever superhero's arch nemesis also?
The entry will be the hero, but I'd like to make his villain and show him in the entry also, for a more visual case on the story telling.
Not sure I'll go with it, I have to see what DLC we'll be getting tomorrow first, but asking just in case.

A shame because he was cool. And I think adding the villain to the post would just complicate things. There's issues in other threads of people voting wrongly, for the wrong thing etc, and voting when they shouldn't because someone said they'd vote for 'x' in the future. So basically, no none-submission entries please, it just confused things. :3

I think no more challenges for me, my ps3 just died (yellow light)

=/ Best of luck getting it fixed - You win the "Honorary Non-Entry" award that I just made up.

Didn't Norik basically already do this challenge?
Not that I'm complaining - I said I'd make a superhero CaS in the near future, so the theme works out well for me. And if I can't produce a decent superhero (which is quite likely), I do have a superhero and a supervillain I could use as a plan B/C.
I think I enjoy seeing the entries more than I do making my own!

Oh did he? I wasn't aware. Ah well, there's new DLC and stuff since then, I'm sure, so people can go nuts a second time eh?
It is cool seeing what other people do, and often I've looked at my own CaSs and felt they're not up to scratch. Heaven forfend when I make my own gallery.

Problem is it didn't give any kind of warning, it was working well yesterday. It even was working well, today. But suddenly it just turn off and when I tried to turn it on...yellow light.

So I couldnt make a backup of saved games

Hmmm despite adoring all things superhero its not really my design aesthetic so I wil admit this isn't my best design.
My entry is a rendition on my oldest character that I created when I was 13 or 14. She is more a anti-hero with a dark nature but a hero non the less

Maigen Craft AKA Shade
2lm78dw.png

Maigen had what her parents thought to be many imaginary friends at an early age, but as it contiued into her teen years her parents grew worried and took her to many doctors and psychiatrists. As a result she spent most of her teen years in a mental institution belived to be suffering from schizophrenia when infact she was talking to ghosts!
9i7705.png

Shade is a paranormal psychic with abilitie to communicate and controll ghosts, spirits ad spectors, her abilities are varied and range from controlling the powers of a poltergeist, summoning all kinds spectral weapons of warriors past to summoning armies of ghosts and causing terrifying supernatural images. Basicly any ghost film you've seen or book you've read she can do it ;)
34hz2fd.png

I also included an image of her in her everyday look as Maigen Croft wheres she works as a psychiatrist
358bfxv.png

here is an image of where she comes from
339ov1x.jpg

Problem is it didn't give any kind of warning, it was working well yesterday. It even was working well, today. But suddenly it just turn off and when I tried to turn it on...yellow light.

So I couldnt make a backup of saved games

My phone's been doing this to me a lot lately. Which of course is nowhere near as tragic, but I get where you're coming from. Any idea when you'll be back up and running?

Hey Matty... Just fuck off LOL. No no, I am severely kidding. Really though, you make me entirely envious. Is the drawing your own as well?

Also Le Bello I love this as a follow up from mine. Flawless transition my good man!

Hey Matty... Just fuck off LOL. No no, I am severely kidding. Really though, you make me entirely envious. Is the drawing your own as well?

Also Le Bello I love this as a follow up from mine. Flawless transition my good man!

LOL, though in all honesty I'm not fond of this design, but lucky for me I don't have to vote for it ;)
and yes that is my drawing although I was about 18 when I drew it, the proportions are terrible

=|;}D

Also, Matty, you draw too well!

LOL, though in all honesty I'm not fond of this design, but lucky for me I don't have to vote for it ;)
and yes that is my drawing although I was about 18 when I drew it, the proportions are terrible
I actually liked the proportions, in fact I'd like them to be even more incorrect - it comes across as a unique style. No one complains about the weirdness of Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride character proportions :P

Oh, I'm doing that thing again where I comment with nothing relevant to the competition... erm... Good work, guys!

I actually liked the proportions, in fact I'd like them to be even more incorrect - it comes across as a unique style. No one complains about the weirdness of Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride character proportions :P

Oh, I'm doing that thing again where I comment with nothing relevant to the competition... erm... Good work, guys!

Don't get me wrong I love weird styles with odd proportions and have used it in the past, but she is clearly just too skinny
and was supposed to be fairly realistic. but I'm glad you liked it anway

Justice Man's pretty sick, and Maigen's awesome too. My CaS challenges were noncompetitive so plebeians like myself would't feel intimidated, but once I take the photos, I'll throw in my entry anyways for the learning experience. Happy July 4th!

Sorry for the slf promotion and I promise not to do it again but you or anyone else is interested in my art work plesh check out my deviant art page http://cammykillerbee.deviantart.com/

Your Geisha gallery is just hilariously deviant and good (that with the shrunk head and the big balls racoon lol). I can see where you get your sense for costumes and colors...
Steampunk is fun to browse thru too...
i like you aquarelle/water painting style coloring, it gives more vibrant colors and lively characters...

Your Geisha gallery is just hilariously deviant and good (that with the shrunk head and the big balls racoon lol). I can see where you get your sense for costumes and colors...
Steampunk is fun to browse thru too...
i like you aquarelle/water painting style coloring, it gives more vibrant colors and lively characters...

Thanks dude, you knwo the only reason I switched to watercolour was purly because it lasts longer and is cheaper

Ladies and gentlemen, meet The Beetle (not to be confused by other super heroes named after the same creature).

nfCMC.png

He doesn't have any super powers. But his martial arts, athletic and acrobatic powers rival those of mutants let alone any human.
His weapons of choice are a pair of nightsticks (he's a cop during the day).. and his feet.
His headgear not only gives him his name but can also be utilized as a gas mask (lol) or a helmet. He also has a quad propelled jetpack that he uses sometimes.

More pics and commentary:
The mesh on his suit was inspired by Spider-Man's suit in the upcoming film. The insignia was not (it's supposed to resemble the horns.. and my laziness).

sk0GN.png

The upper horns have the same scales as the back piece of the helmet, but unfortunately they aren't rendered/shaded the same way.

nPu1h.jpg

I tried giving him a non-spandex alternate look but it turned out to be generic. Maybe I should give him an alter ego look?

nNazy.png

Edit: Not part of the entry, but here's a quick take on his alter-ego Officer Benjamin Bailey.

Do you like the vertical pics format? I think I'm switching to it.
Edit: I made his belt pattern very subtle, but I'm not gonna retake the pics :3

[Ad] People who see this please click the colored word in my signature, one very amazing CAS deserves more views :<

Back