Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest!

WLTa7.png
rNaA2.png
6K2tO.png

KVQ89.jpg
nzGqc.jpg
Hl1QN.png

39XD3.png
eycGb.png
GFLK4.jpg

G5MLL.png
ta2V1.png
QZt40.jpg

24vqU.jpg
vwf0O.png

PG 30: 1. ThePascuzzi - Justice Man,
PG 31: 2. Matty82 - Shade,
PG 32: 3. FreeMeal - Re-Volt, | 4. Maisie - Red Magpie
PG 34: 5. VILARCANE - Kick-Ass (Not sure if eligible) | 6. YosharioIII - Red Moon | 7. Scyle - Kruzh | 8. 100Percent - HuSheng | 9. NeclordX - Samuel | 10. MistaKoo - El Muerte | 11. Samaras_Madness - Templar Pink
PG. 36: 12. HolyKarp - Rhea | 13. Chobek - Brain Bitch | 14. Fliptop - The Rook
IN ORDER OF SUBMISSION

Damn that was more of a pain in the ass to do then I thought it would be. Hope no one minds, I just wanted the entries to be on one page. Anyone just tuning in should head to the previous pages and view the original messages for info + more images on the characters. If I made a mistake please tell me.

Round of applause for the 8WR superhero squad, lol. My vote is for Matty82 - Shade. Great contest, I enjoyed watching this thread over the summer.

Damn that was more of a pain in the ass to do then I thought it would be. Hope no one minds, I just wanted the entries to be on one page. Anyone just tuning in should head to the previous pages and view the original messages for info on the characters and more images. If I made a mistake please tell me.

Round of applause for the 8WR superhero squad, lol. My vote is for Matty82 - Shade. Great contest, I enjoyed watching this thread over the summer.
Awesome Thanks!

Is a beautiful person.

This was mighty, mighty nice of you. On behalf of all voters I'd like to heartily thank you for this. It must've been a pain in the ass, and it saved me from some extra legwork. Fancy a job? =|:}D

But no really, thanks a lot =D

Edit: Scyle's entry (page 35 I believe) is missing. But other than that you got 'em all you devilishly nice person you.

Damn I was just about to submit mine right now :(

Well, I vote for Re-Volt by FreeMeal. That's what's called thinking outside the box. There were several great entries this time, but that one just blew my mind. And best part is: He kept it simple; I like simple characters.

Damn I was just about to submit mine right now :(

Well, I vote for Re-Volt by FreeMeal. That's what's called thinking outside the box. There were several great entries this time, but that one just blew my mind. And best part is: He kept it simple; I like simple characters.

Sorry Norik =/ Maybe next time eh?

Oh snap I did didn't I. Sorry bout that. Fix'd. And it was no problem at all.

It's an easy thing to do, thanks again. (People, if you use his post then thank him, oh yes.)

My vote goes to Samaras_Madness - Templar Pink, probably not the best designed but the most interesting to me.

Runner-ups are: FreeMeal - Re-Volt (the most creative). Matty82 - Shade, 100Percent - HuSheng and Fliptop - The Rook (the most classic superhero like).

My vote goes to FreeMeal's Re-Volt. I was really torn between a couple of the entries here like Maisie's Red Magpie and Chobek's Brain Bitch. However, that battery arm was really well done and I like the retro-ish feel he's got going on.

After much deliberation, my vote goes to Fliptop - The Rook. It was a close battle for me, though - I loved the creativity in chobek's Brain Bitch and FreeMeal's Re-Volt, and I can tell a lot of people had a lot of fun with these designs. For heaven's sake, Flippy! Stop making awesome things that make me vote for you! Sheesh, the nerve of some people. ;)

Voting will still take place until the end of the day, so all are aware. Assuming anyone ever reads this things. Assuming anyone can read.

But yeah Leona, I'd hope people had a lot of fun with it - It was great to catch up on, and these designs are amazing.

Voting is over, and Fliptop takes it again!

But seriously, aside from my inactivity, this has been my favourite one yet. A lot of really cool ideas came through here and as such I'm still deciding on the LBC winner, so for now we'll leave Fliptop to enjoy his victory. Congratulations sir!

Back