Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest!

This is a humbling thing. A big thanks to all who voted, to those who participated, to Le_Bello, of course and to 100Percent for the index-type-thingmabob. It was a real treat to see all of the different ideas people came up with and how parts were twisted or tweaked to be something else. I wasn't entirely sure about the theme at first but I now have a handful of creations sparked by this idea. Great stuff all round!

I think maybe a wee break from challenges is in order, though.

Thank you all, once again. Mucho love. :)

I think maybe a wee break from challenges is in order, though.

Thank you all, once again. Mucho love. :)

A well deserved victory for sure!

A break might well be in order though. I'm going to announce the next challenge in a few minutes, which should act as a test for something I've suspected since I returned, which is that interest in contests seems to be dropping.
Maybe it's the knowledge of no more DLC, maybe everyone's over CaS now, but either way things seem to have slowed down.

We'll see though. I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on this.

I think it's Soul Calibur 5 that everyone's over sadly.

This is quite possibly true. Even I had to make myself play it recently, for the sake of Vilarcane and Chobek if nothing else.

BUT IN SPITE OF ALL THAT, the next challenge is upon us! Head to page 1 for the announcement, as well as Challenge 4's winners.

If only 8WR didn't have such glitchy spoilers. So much MESS.

The 13th? You silly man, this is my birthday! Glorious! I'MMA BRING HOME A WIN FOR MY b-DAY. >:D

Here's my entry:

ibbxIk7J1hsnay.png

iwZrurlyJnCTx.png

He's late for work, forgot his pants, spilled coffee on his suit in the rush AND someone put a nasty post-it note on his back.
He wields a giant pencil that has erasers on both ends for some reason.

Back