Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest!

here is my entry inspired by the atmosphere and the setting of batman arkham city

Red Magpie

ghkJ7.jpg

Qmoir.jpg

cKWuh.jpg

She is a skilled hand to hand combatant, specialized also in the use of many firearms such as pistols, sniper rifles, machine guns, etc. she also use an high tech bow to kill enemies silently from distance. As you can see she got an eye patch that hide her meta-human power: a remote view (just like the byakugan from naruto)
Her alignment is neutral due the fact that she is a mercenary

I don't mean to sound like an arrogant bitch saying "I did it first!" but this severely seems like the Charice I did earlier.

I don't mean to sound like an arrogant bitch saying "I did it first!" but this severely seems like the Charice I did earlier.
Honestly i didnt saw your character due the fact that she is on another thread and imho the use of the same chest and arm equipment dosent make a similarity

Honestly i didnt saw your character due the fact that she is on another thread and imho the use of the same chest and arm equipment dosent make a similarity

Um... what?
I said similar because we used the exact same idea of splitting the colors into 2-by-2 like a checker print, throughout the entire costume, even using most of the same equipment to pull it off, silly.

They're both just crazed re-imaginings of Harley Quinn anyway, so let us not fight~
exactly, as i said in the character description the desing was inspired by the atmosphere and the setting of batman arkham city and imho the color scheme that fits most the game's atmosphere is a black and dark red like-leather elements and the background and the name came from a character that i made in dc universe online

Back