Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest!

Alright! Now that I have the uniform pack, I can accuratly recreate the superhero I wanted. I had this concept for a T.V. show a few years ago (not that I could ever have it produced) that involved the idea of Catholic shool girls and the Power Rangers formula.
The story goes... that Janet Magdelene was an average girl going to a private Catholic school until one day she was escaping would be rapists (in the form of foregin buisness men) and fell down a "rabbit hole". Whilest there, she managed to find a box with an aremaic inscription and opened it to find the spear of destiny. God spoke to her, stating she is a hero for God and it was her duety to find four others who will also inheret ancient artifacts. So began Janet's journey to find the other girls. They would be known as the Templar Girls (cue opening music for "Go Go Templar Girls: For Jesus!!)

P.S. I'm not a Christian or Catholic, I promise... regardelss of the past few entrys I've made. I'm Rosecrutian

You know I hate you sometimes. xD
You're seriously going to make me vote for you AGAIN?
Stop being so damn good!

I came here expecting to see some epic, manly heroes, and then I end up finding myself liking this, a lot. It's like a unicorn threw up on a power ranger! You might think that was supposed to be an insult, but it wasn't; unicorn barf improves everything. I really need to learn when to stop talking...

Gah, making superheroes is tough! I've made about 10 supervillains recently but no heroes whatsoever, and my only superhero went in the Iron CAS challenge instead. Ah well, I guess I'll just have to see if I can put together some generic hero before Le_Bello's eagerly awaited return :D

Couldn't you enter your hero in both? Or do you have a policy against it? I have a similar one about not recreating certain popular characters unless I can make a resonable faxcimile without it looking rediculous (e.g. Link)

Couldn't you enter your hero in both? Or do you have a policy against it? I have a similar one about not recreating certain popular characters unless I can make a resonable faxcimile without it looking rediculous (e.g. Link)
I could but I don't like him that much, and I got the impression that the people who voted for me were voting for the other two entries :P
Yeah, I kinda have that policy too. I don't want to remake stuff that EVERYONE seems to remake. FF7 may be one of my favourite games, but I'll still never make a Sephiroth.

I've got myself a character concept, so I'll give that one a whirl :)
...But then again, it seems you've already earned yourself a few votes no matter what happens! xD

I almost forgot to mention that the best part of Templar Pink is the fact that when you're on the right side of the screen and perform Hilde's critical edge, you get the obligitory school girl pantie shot.

Oh that complicates things! I just made a superhero but I don't think it's as good as some of my supervillains. Now I gotta choose just one CAS! Thanks for letting me know anyhoo :)
Yeah I hate the one entry limit, it makes it more challenging to choose an entry to stick to :<

Lol I finished my CaS but screw it, the chances of winning are zero. xD
That CaS of Samaras is intense!

Enter it anyway. You might just surprise yourself. Even if you do lose, you'll at least a) get some insightful feedback or even b) inspire/teach someone else. Le_Bello would want you to enter. I'd put money on that.

Alright I'll think about it.
I might go ahead and bring her in, in about 5 to 6 hours.
She's not very interesting, she just has very funny story.

Can you complete the team?

I certainly could. I thought it might be boring considering they're just pallete swaps with different shoes and accersories. But if you want to see them I will gladly oblige. When I get them complete, I'll update my own CAS thread with them... Maybe even with my concept sketches (^_^)

my second entry, very simple with a tight suit like most of the golden age super heroes
she is a metahuman with the power of flight, she also got an ice\water\flame breath.
Her name is Eagle

8Tfp3.jpg

P6kq9.jpg

xVJxs.jpg

xaqFg.jpg

Back