Left 4 Dead

"Form a team and beat an enemy team in 4v4 Versus or Scavenge."
Sounds like some kind of team feature!

Oh shit Pressure Game! Also what's Realism mode? I haven't heard anything about this yet. Some of them jump out at me, like who is Moustachio? Sugar Mill full of witches? And you can't crown them? That sounds scary as fuck lol.

P.S. Anyone want to try another Expert campagin Tuesday night? Running out of time here lol.

Anyone want to try another Expert campagin Tuesday night? Running out of time here lol.

THANK YOU KOWTOW, but the Rekano is on another platform. (Uncharted 2, PS3 quailty time) Just messin, I'll join if you need...like absolutely NEED a 4th. lol.

Not much revealed on Realism mod, but one thing I read is that commons only die via headshot.

Mustachio is a character featured in the Dark Carnival campaign, you know the game tents?

Also remember, witches wander about in this game as well. so they aren't just waiting on your ass...VS mode involving anything like that is a deathtrap.

Defib...wow, you can resurrect dead survivors thats insane, lol.

THANK YOU KOWTOW, but the Rekano is on another platform. (Uncharted 2, PS3 quailty time) Just messin, I'll join if you need...like absolutely NEED a 4th. lol.

I dunno that we'll NEED a 4th, Dizzy usually has people on. But I do need more Rekano in my life. And who doesn't, I say?

Back