Left 4 Dead

flaw

[10] Knight
since the demo went live..
just wondering if anyone else has downloaded it via steam for pc..
if anyone is up to send me a friend request and we'll kill some zombies
f1aw83@yahoo.com <----steam acount

The Demo sold me on this. I'll be picking up the 360 version as my PC is trash tier.

Hoping to have fellow Zombie Survivalist alongside me as we bitch slap witches and tackle tanks!

I've been waiting for this game since like June or so should be in stores tomorrow and i can't wait. The Demo is pretty much all I play right now.

flaw: Added you on Steam. My handle's [GF-TF2]exmakina.

But yeah, L4D... I've had it pre-ordered for a while. It's fun, but it's not until you play it a couple times that you realize how important the AI director is to keeping the game fresh. The sheer variety with every playthrough is amazing, I've logged in 9 hours in the demo alone.

I did run into a bug or two on one playthrough though... The AI Director started spawning boss enemies in the saferoom when we reloaded the checkpoint or spawning 4 bosses at the same time (2 Smokers, a Hunter, and a Tank O.x) during a horde rush. I know it's Expert, but damn! xD

saferoomithinknotth5.jpg

ExMachina
aight cool

i noticed they fixed the tank aswell he use to get stuck in the vents and just drop in and jump back out now he can move and smash ur ass how his big ass fits in the vent i dunno but he does now

Considering my PC is utter trash when it comes to gaming, I'm pretty tempted to get a 360. I've spectated my roomate playing on his and from the looks of it, it's going to be a pretty good game. (Curse you Value for hating the PS3).

Guys, hunting rifle is love. You should definitely have one person grab it once you reach the lv2 weapons, makes boss infected a walk in the park.

I did run into a bug or two on one playthrough though... The AI Director started spawning boss enemies in the saferoom when we reloaded the checkpoint or spawning 4 bosses at the same time (2 Smokers, a Hunter, and a Tank O.x) during a horde rush. I know it's Expert, but damn! xD

If what was on a server that was probably someone messing with you. If they enable cheats they can walk around invisible and spawn whatever they want wherever they want.

If what was on a server that was probably someone messing with you. If they enable cheats they can walk around invisible and spawn whatever they want wherever they want.

That's probably it... Honestly if there's one thing I don't like about L4D, it's the party/lobby system Valve implemented in it. =/ Ferchrissakes, give the PC version a proper way to browse servers instead of just the "dedicated server" option.

i did the 4th scenerio, got stuck on it for 3hrs!!
the lead had to put it to normal before we beat it lol
expert is crazy hard without good coordination.

I got the game last night and couldn't put it down. Amazing simple yet addictively fun. One of the better games I've played in a long time.

Anyone wanna do an Expert run-through of a campaign or 2 sometime? It's necessary to have a solid group that communicates (so please have your mics!) 'cause the game gets damn hard on Expert.

Sounds like this game is the successor to Sven Coop. Lol.

I'll have to pick it up some time.

Bouncing back a forth between this and GoW2. Im not gonna lie, enjoying this a bit more. I just sold 4 more 360 copies basically (took it to an GOW2/H3/GH/RB/COD5 Lanish get together) This game got more play time than most of the other ones listed. Mine was the only copy.

Split Screen FTMFW!

Its simply the best co-op game on 360 right now. It has just the right amount of fun, difficulty, necessary teamwork and that old school arcadey feeling to it.

I am enjoying it immensely

cha cha

I played this over at a friends house.

We went through all 4 scenarios and I ended up staying later than I had planned to.

I'll probably get it down the line.

EDIT: I just realized i could trade in SW:TFU and TimeShift to get this for $20. Hooray for Gamestop.

Yo, Expert Mode is no joke! I need a full, solid crew to get through that shit.

Anyone available on Saturday evening, up for the 360 edition? And can ya'll believe I STILL havn't played the VS mode :p. fuckshit

Back